Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

And this is why, you should never write real people into your fanfiction. Cause you never know when your story breaks the universe over a simple wish fulfilment self-insert...
Jokes aside, this development made me laugh at the levels of absurdities just as it is interesting.

Double-page supporter
dang the creators modelled kuon without the agency's permission? Did they get sued or end up sponsoring him instead....?
@kassHH that's some interesting observations.... additionally, Baldur and Endo both get injured (Endo with his baseball thing, and Baldur while protecting Rize-Tan....

Dex-chan lover
What a strange development. Did they think Finne needed more romantic interests?

Fed-Kun's army
wait a second ! Finne in the last pannel looks very similar to Kobatashi...
forshadowing, coincidence, same face syndrom ??

SOMEONE SPOIL ME !!

Dex-chan lover
Thats..... honestly too fucking much and dumb af. If you want to try to make the main characters understand that this isn't just a "game" and that they are real people in a world connected to ours (That we might be able to visit or something), not having some sort of bullshit god love route would make it so much better.

Dex-chan lover
oh man I actually have to think now?
also those last pages fueled my yurishitter heart a bit

Dex-chan lover
@cheeseisbest Probably - since they basically defused the situation in the other world and yet to explain how two worlds connected.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, the god route is stupid, on the other, it seems entirely in keeping with what we know about the in-universe designers of the game.

Dex-chan lover
is kobayashi actually the reincarnation of the heroine..? I enver noticed it before but both do look almost identical.

Dex-chan lover
oh character growth from finne?
ALSO WHO THE HECK IS EVE?
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Mothers and this world have bad affinity apparently...

Edit:
Also.. people here think the god route was weird/dumb/etc
Me who plays various otome games that crossed world: 👀👁️👄👁️👌

Thanks for the update~
It seems that my theory in the previous chapter is on point!
Muehehehehe.....

Dex-chan lover
Romancing a deity is always an interesting prospect. Lunar, Harvest Moon, Persona 4 golden. Ah My Goddess...

This is sich a unique twist on the otome game genre. I can never expect what's going to happen next andni love it

Fed-Kun's army
Cuuuurious reveals here... tying some shit together for this seemingly miraculous starting premise eh? And Finne character development!

I don't know why....but Kobayashi LOOKS VERY ALIKE To Finne.........I think Kobayashi is the reincarnation of Finne...

Users who are viewing this thread