Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

So... Finne looks like Kobayashi and is also "Eve".
Wonder if at some point she ends up magically appearing in Japan somehow. That would be rather sad, since she would be leaving Liselotte inside a "game".

Yes finally! I’ve always thought the main characters (the ones in Japan) looked like Finne and Bard and evening thought that they may be the parallel versions especially since it’s Kobayashi’s file only that got connected.

Aggregator gang
The IRL dude is such a weird twist for me.

Thank you so much for the chapter!! :)

wait so the actor is that one creep at the end of that one episode who was super mad ab the characters not being "alive"

This is a very interesting development, but... I was looking forward to some build up in the romance between Endo-kun and Kobayashi-chan 😒
It was lovely that he got to rescue her and hug her, but I kind of hoped she would feel something for him after this date

I'm also super happy with this chapter, the plot twist and the many theories it implies, but how wrecked does that make the ships? Huh!?! Who do I ship now? Kobayashi and Endo are quite secured, but then Finne might not end up with Bard? But I don't want the Kuon God to end up alone either... However a third Finne/Kobayashi/Eve would be a little too much...
And! The point was that the tsundere princess would be revealed to the prince through the commentaries. I like the novel reality touch here, but I hope we won't end up leaving the other characters behind...

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Honestly depends on the type of dating sim. But a majority, or at the very least a good handful, of older sims were done POV. To invoke the feeling of being the one the capture targets are talking to.
So, of course, to deepen that feeling, naming was sometimes allowed. And, like said previously, the voice lines would simply ignore the name or refer to the player character by petnames.

TL:DR - Yes, and you're not missing much.

Contributor
...hey this is a little too much shit going on. Tone it back a little. I know this genre is built entirely on exposition and telling not showing, but come on

What the heck this story is getting far too interesting, and the first knot of a probably complicated plot has been tied, I look forward to it

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I gotta go the opposite of you guys and say I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE this development. I liked the way things were going before

Users who are viewing this thread