Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Big spoiler about those who are curious who Eve is
iirc Eve was like the other half of a god or sth. Finne is its reincarnation.
That's all imma spoil. And remember
story did get serious for a while but it still ended with a gag tone

Dex-chan lover
If finne's eve and destined for kuon then what about baru? 😫

Aggregator gang
Wow, it's messed up. But my ships now are Kobayashi x Endo, Rize X Sieg, Finne x Bard.

Dex-chan lover
@kiero13
Well spoilers ahoy from what i remember, if you want, but you have been warned.
Take it with a bit of salt, but if i remember correctly, kuon is the big bad, and finne does NOT want him, for added evil, i believe finne needs a earthbound vessel, guess who fits the bill, he also has to push her into wanting to be with him, hence what they are trying to avoid with rize.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So I guess he would be that mysterious third party affecting the game.

Now I really have no idea where this is going. He seems interested in Finne, but maybe she's just another part of the "Eve" he's looking for. Just...weird. Finne is clearly interested in Bard, and the commentators with each other, so...hmm.

Dex-chan lover
smells like isekai lmao this is getting weird but still interesting

@iceaco Actually you misremembered
The female half of the god is actually the Witch which was suppose to corrupt Rize. She pretty much got twisted due to her jealousy of Eve, one of the first humans they created. Basically the male half saw how pure and beautiful Eve's love was for Adam (I think, can't recall his name but should be in theme) and wanted it for himself. While the female half pleaded to him saying that he has her but he rejected it as they used to be one being so he doesn't consider that love pure.

I really really really wish that “Eve” is Finne’s mom and Kuon is the dad. Their story is so tragic. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Wtf author. Why have you done that. For the most part the idea of this manga was both of them a commentator first. Theres no sense of them both having life outside the otoge world and 12 chapters are very long to introduce the outside world.

Users who are viewing this thread