Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

I’m also very interested in kuon and finne’s past. Earlier, she said to Baru “I don’t want you to die again” without thinking, and what kuon had to say about her crying, makes me think that he was a god before, and went through with the “awakening” route, and regrets it. He still has the power to send his feelings to her dreams ‘why won’t my feelings reach you?’ And the obvious evidence in this chapter, but I don’t think you can be a god a second time, and now our commentators are the (only?) two gods. Will he try to pull finne out of the game before the autumn festival? I wanna talk about it with someone!!!!

Double-page supporter
@RalekTheOne
I mean they're the main characters. Making them conventionally attractive helps sell more books i guess.

That said I would describe this cast as cute rather than hot. Tbh more diversity in body shape size and design in stories like this would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
This plot was supposed to be about the gimmick of two classmates commenting on a shitty visual novel. How did it end involving interconnected realities and previous timelines?

Finne's dream has gotta have some meaning other than to just remind readers that the world of the otome game and the reality of modern day Japan are connected... Right? Last time a dream appeared as a warning of a past route, I wonder what this dream means...

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilnia that would actually make sense since finne's dad died when her mother was 16. Finne is 15 in the present and would of course resemble her mother. Good theory but I don't think it will be the case (though I want it to)

On an entirely different route than what everybody else is talking about:

No wonder Liselotte ended up like she did. She's both just kinda lonely because she allmost never sees her mother and had to take her responsibilities in taking care of her siblings.

She's allmost always drawn with a faint impression of pain on her face too. Unless she's blushing at the Prince she always just looks vaguely uncomfortabe.

@Lilnia nah there is no way. I've read the novel but finne is the reincernation of kuon's past lover, eve

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Finne ~ Ending/Finish/Finale
Eve ~ Ending
-> Finne = Eve. Also kinda obvious from that dream.

Dex-chan lover
@Nobi i'm not sure but author does it incredibly well that i can't even complain, heck i'm enjoying it

So l guess the creepy nerd guy (atleast l thought it was some creepy nerd guy) from chp 5 is'nt a creepy nerd instead he's a model? (He could still be a creepy, but atleast he doesn't look like a stereotypical creepy nerd from a manga series).
I'm going to guess that he is indeed the God from the special ending & that him & Finne & him did end up together. But like what happened after that?? How did she go back to her fantasy world?

Theory!:

Maybe she went back around the time Endo & Kobayashi started their commentary & that the reason why the model guy can no longer be with Finne is because he's no longer the 'God' of the world in that game, meaning that now that Endo & Kobayashi have somehow manage to replace him as the 'new Gods' of the world in the game he can no longer access the 'real world' of the game.

I wonder how this all adds up with Finne's flashbacks of what could potiently be her past life where Bard & her ended up together but he died whilst protecting her. (I don't think those were her flashbacks of her Bard in other routes since the clothes they were wearing in them were wayy to plain for something for nobility to be wearing & the outfits we saw Finne & Bard wearing in her flashback (where l assume she was crying next to what seemed to be Bard's dead body did'nt match at all to what they wore to the autumn festival ball). I guess it's possible that Bard also ends up dying in his route later on, which is pretty sad if you ask me. But l won't count in just yet as we don't if that does end up happening since we don't actually know the events of what happened after bard's route).

Users who are viewing this thread