Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Me finding this bookmarked in my list must mean there is a God (or I need to fix my cracked iPad screen making it act weird). I hate villainess, otome game, reincarnation josei/shojo manga and can only read a few. But this is one of the best romance mangas I have read. Every chapter is pure joy. I like diabetes inducing manga like The Engaged Couple that Doesn’t get along and Karakai Jouzu No Takagi-San, but this actually has relationship progression. All the characters are lovable. The story also plays with common tropes in manga and the games well. I am going to buy the raws to give money to the author. This has cleansed my soul.

Dex-chan lover
Otome game series are somehow always awesome. I don't even know how they do it, but they've done it again.
I'm just disappointed that there aren't more chapters.

Have an 8/10.

I was expecting it to be the same as other otome games. But whewww I WAS IN FOR SURPRISE! 🤣🤣🤣 it was like “surprise mf” 🤣 the commentaries are hilarious and unexpectedly deep in some chapters. Reading their thoughts here and there were pleasant as well. It’s like you’re reading an actual person’s mind. 10/10 from me. I hope they can update more chapters!!!😍😍

Judging that current manga chapter is like ch20 of novel (out of 47 total) i think we got about 20 more manga chapter till the end. Unless mangaka changes plot a bit.

i would like a few more just slice of life chapters, but its fine i guess, love the lowkey dark theme it has.

THIS IS sO GOOD WHAT THE FUCKKK BOTH- NO ALL ROmANTIC RELATIONSHIPS HERE ARE SO GOOD???? AND SEEM SO HEALTHY AND cutE i'M ON THE VERGE OF DEATH THE WAY THE SIEG reacTS TO LiSELOTTE IS SOOOOO FUCKING CUTE I'M ON MY DEATH BED BOTH ENDO AND SIEG ARE SUCH WHOLESOME SIMPS ALSO THE WAY THEY EMPHASIZe HOW IMPORTaNT COMMUNICATION IS I'M IN TEARRRSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread