Enrolling in the Transcendent Academy

Previous chapters weren't done by Rizz/Realm, so it's not their content to upload.

Reaper did 00-41, and I think those were removed by that group as part of a compliance with a mass takedown request they got from Naver last year.

the mc refused to kill, which lead to the villain almost killing him.

at the end, the villain still dies but almost killing the mc. i do not understand this

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapters weren't done by Rizz/Realm, so it's not their content to upload.

Reaper did 00-41, and I think those were removed by that group as part of a compliance with a mass takedown request they got from Naver last year.
Did reaper remove it from their site as well? If not maybe I can still read from there.

Yes, the takedown requests are typically targeted at groups who host content on their own sites, so it gets removed from those sites first and other hosts second.

However, the official English translation is already up to chapter 87, so you can just read it there instead.

(Though if for whatever reason you still want to read the Reaper version, you can find it on other aggregator sites like Manganato. Search "Transcension Academy.")

Users who are viewing this thread