Ernak

Supporter
this is some serious world-building but in the financial aspect of isekais lol. I don't think I've stumbled upon a series like this but it's been entertaining so far. the mc isn't op which is nice; I actually like his mild character as everyone around him shines brilliantly in their own way.

for the majority of the beginning, I thought it would be more fitting to call this series bailen's fund lol

Group Leader
Although it has a bit of a rough start this series is underrated. Granted it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s intelligent, uniquely set, and reasonably well paced. Honestly not bad at all. This is more a story driven by plots, strategy, and intrigue with action, adventure, and humour as the palate cleansers as opposed to the typical isekai fare where martial or mystical might often provides the immediate solution. Admittedly, there are times that some information may be glossed over but i suppose that’s the downside from being a web novel adaptation.

Although I can't understand most of all the money talk what I can gives me a good idea of what's going on.

I came here to read fantasy story but I got financial/investment education, now I believe I can be the next warren buffett after I read this..thanks😂😂😂

Very interesting. Though I skip the stock talk. My only problem is (don't look at the spoiler; once you see it you can't unsee it. Lol)
Those hands! It really bugs me. I'm starting to think the artist reused the same hands over and over or something. Some of the hands do not fit the people. It's like they copied the hands from a realistic art book about men's hands or something. They are just off.
other than that I'm hooked! Can't wait for next chapter.

I like how the mc actually works with the people around him. He's not OP and thats okay. He is still an interesting character and a great leader.

if you somewhat like this, try reading solo bug player. Basically same premise but it's done better imo

A lot of "Isekais" are starting to read like high schoolers who found the wikipedia page on economics. This is a isekai in the lightest sense of the word and all about the author jerking himself off about his financial knowledge.

sometimes it feels like i'm reading the novel and not the manga because there so much to read

that's fine, but a lot of the time but i don't understand what they are talking about and it get really boring

They should add a special tag 'Financial' for this author.

I don't mind reading copycat isekai manhwas. But this one doesn't have anything that make it stand out from the crowd. Neither the pacing nor drawings are helping

Dex-chan lover
If you like this, read “Past Life Regressor” instead. That one is much better carried out (but the manga might be axed after Season 1, so move onto the completed 500ch. novel after you finish the manga.

Totally agree with @Firemorfox read Past Life Regressor first/instead.
It's kind of insulting to that manhwa that it gets compared to Ernak so much. Ernak is typical isekai with "oh, I have a plan for that", "I have a several ways to solve that". You know that crap where the they don't actually explain anything/ don't bother to make actual story bc it's too hard to think up to the author. (so run-of-the-mill isekai)
Where as Past Life Regressor has actually talented people who painstakingly work on the story, you know, how good literature usually works.
Ernak and Past Life Regressor have similar genres, and that's about it.

@firemorfox is that manga better than this one? i read this in the past but stopped.

the past life regressor is kinda crazy history about a fcking money man. i dont get it.

thanks for explaining this is the same as past life regressor so i dont waste my time to read the same shit. i never thought that manhwa is all about damn money

Users who are viewing this thread