Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine o Shiawase ni Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
OK I see how they want the series to develop. I predict they will give us as readers the same experience as the MC reading the series originally hoping to see if there is anything that could be done to avoid NTR ultimately failing lmao. The real question is how they intend to finish the series if MC ends up ultra cucked in the end or if he has it in him to defeat the scenario somehow lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Well i dont know how it was in the original game, if the other girls were also love interests to the game's original MC or not, but this guy playing the game and getting sent to that world only cares about the main girl, the others getting "stolen" dont really matter to him, it only makes him get frustrated and scared that the ntr guy can steal his girl just as easily. But yes this is trash, latest raws go up to chapter 35
the main girl is still safe, but it will be a 50/50 coinflip with this author. She will probably get stolen as well in the future, the NTR guy has basically "godmode" activated inside that world.

In the latest chapters, 34 and 35
The MC cross dresses as a girl and goes on a date with the Ntr guy lmao, his idea is to get close to him and get some dirt on him and expose him or something, it will obviously backfire, dont waste your time with this crap
new type of ntr, you yourself get ntred by the bad guy 🤯

That's the funniest dumbest plot I've ever read 😂 I shouldn't had but his death made me laugh

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the heads-up, nearly fell for it. Now uncheck the viewed and forget this ever exists.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with Japan and NTR? It's starting to getting increased releases these last years.
I forget where I read it from, but on some Japanese Doujin sites, NTR was the most popular genre.

Dex-chan lover
Well i dont know how it was in the original game, if the other girls were also love interests to the game's original MC or not, but this guy playing the game and getting sent to that world only cares about the main girl, the others getting "stolen" dont really matter to him, it only makes him get frustrated and scared that the ntr guy can steal his girl just as easily. But yes this is trash, latest raws go up to chapter 35
the main girl is still safe, but it will be a 50/50 coinflip with this author. She will probably get stolen as well in the future, the NTR guy has basically "godmode" activated inside that world.

In the latest chapters, 34 and 35
The MC cross dresses as a girl and goes on a date with the Ntr guy lmao, his idea is to get close to him and get some dirt on him and expose him or something, it will obviously backfire, dont waste your time with this crap
What if MC makes NTR guy gay and they become gay lovers 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna Drop this and rate it 5 for Average, but that is actually increasing the score of this manga :kek:

Dex-chan lover
What if MC makes NTR guy gay and they become gay lovers 🤔
If i remember correctly
The ntr guy seems to treat every girl he fucks as a disposable object, but he is actually nice to the MC when he's cross dressing, he even protects him when some guy hits on the MC lmao(ntr guy doesnt know it's the MC, he thinks it's an actual girl), so that plot twist could actually happen
:kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol girl on the left of the harem roll call got the short end of the stick huh

Dex-chan lover
If i remember correctly
The ntr guy seems to treat every girl he fucks as a disposable object, but he is actually nice to the MC when he's cross dressing, he even protects him when some guy hits on the MC lmao(ntr guy doesnt know it's the MC, he thinks it's an actual girl), so that plot twist could actually happen
:kek:
The real cucks were the girls all along

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck this is beyond pathetic. I woulda just bashed the "friends" head in and called it a day. Dying/killing yourself because you got cucked in a virtual game has to be some of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.

Anyone genuinely into this should stop browsing the internet and get a life.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Nah friend is a villain he shows his incel friend a secretly ntr game that traumatizes said friend so much he basically stops functioning 💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Now I understand why automatic gates were installed to prevent dumb people from STILL falling into the tracks.

😅

Users who are viewing this thread