Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sy…

Dex-chan lover
*See last page

Me: "...Wasn't he a man in her previous life? If so wouldn't that make him... I'm not gonna dig any further than that..."

Dex-chan lover
*See last page

Me: "...Wasn't he a man in her previous life? If so wouldn't that make him... I'm not gonna dig any further than that..."
There are plenty of sex positions were the guy is a bottom to the girl, so not really sure what your digging into, guys can be bottoms in a straight relationship. MC has always liked girls so its not inconstant in that regard, and also the MC does not feel comfortable being dominate, so them being a bottom is also not really that surprising.

Dex-chan lover
The last page colored me surprised.
I don't know when the actual story progresses that much.

Fed-Kun's army
He and all of us both

edit: can a native english speaker tell me if this comment makes sense? I know "he and I both" is gramatically correct but "he and us both" sounds wrong when I say it out loud
it should be he and us all
"both" is only usable when you have specifically 2 objects, whereas since "us" is a plural pronoun, it implies any number of people.

• Love
Reactions: reu
Dex-chan lover
Together forever promises always scare me, what’s gon happen in the future?

Aggregator gang
The last page colored me surprised.
I don't know when the actual story progresses that much.
The ending picture is just a joke that popped in my head while cleaning. It's referencing the reason Halo refused to ask Filia for help with the succubus extract; it isn't meant to be indicative of future content. Figured I'd explain the joke in case people took it as a spoiler. I'll edit the closing notes to remove that risk whenever the next chapter is ready.

Translation was pretty rough. A lot of the wording felt out of place.
Sorry about that. This is just a novice MTL, but I'd still like to do a decent job. Hopefully the current version will be serviceable enough for now. If I make any updates, I'll push them alongside the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The ending picture is just a joke that popped in my head while cleaning. It's referencing the reason Halo refused to ask Filia for help with the succubus extract; it isn't meant to be indicative of future content. Figured I'd explain the joke in case people took it as a spoiler. I'll edit the closing notes to remove that risk whenever the next chapter is ready.
Nice edit lol :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread