Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei wo Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - T…

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
27
Decided to redo the earlier chapters?
I'm not sure it would be worth it. I posted this since I already did most of the work for the April Fool's edit. If I do go back, I'd post them alongside newer chapters to avoid disappointing anyone who was looking forwards to a new update.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
1,173
I'm not sure it would be worth it. I posted this since I already did most of the work for the April Fool's edit. If I do go back, I'd post them alongside newer chapters to avoid disappointing anyone who was looking forwards to a new update.
Yeah, that's fair, i was just curious about your intentions
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Messages
248
Halo Haloli HaloHaloine is peak creativity in my humble opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top