Error uploading any chapter :fixed: don't necro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
It's been a while since I have this problem. When I try to upload any chapter of any series I'm doing, after a few seconds of trying to upload, a message pops up, something like "Something went wrong with your upload".
What's happening?
-My file doesn't have folders inside folders, all numbered correctly (001, 002 or p1, p2...etc), less than 100MB

Power Uploader
@digest this happened to me. in my case it turned out that my ISP was blocking the upload traffic for my zip file. only workaround i was able to do was connect to a vpn and then upload again. i have an alternate account i uploaded on all the time until my ISP fucked it over.

if the usual stuff like file name, size, and no () starting the file name "(like this) line.zip" then i would try a vpn real quick and see if it works.

I even phoned my ISP to see if they were blocking traffic (they are not supposed to). They said they didn't but the results were pretty clear for me (VPN worked, No VPN Failed)

Dex-chan lover
Same thing happen to me when I tried uploading the 13th chapter of Girl's Frontline.

Some time ago I had troubles uploading a ch and had to ask someone else to upload it.
But since then I have already uploaded a few ch's of different series with no problem anymore.
So probably there is still some leftover's from that.

P.S. I have just uploaded another ch (will be available in around 10 hours cause delay) so, again maybe there is a problem with the ddos guard on your side.

I spoke too soon ...Yesterday I've uploaded Onee-chan ch 10 without any problem ...but today I can't upload Dawn of the Eastland ch 58.
Failed twice when it got to around 50%.
File is normal zip, size about 40 mb.
I've uploaded it to gdrive without any sort of problems, so I doubt the problem is on my side. (The leader will probably up it to MD later).

Group Leader
I'm having the same problem right now. I've been trying to upload my chapters but it always says "Something went wrong with your upload."

The file is about 40MB, no directories inside and properly named.

same here, was uploading fine till 2 weeks ago as well as today, had to get other people to upload for me. under 100 MB, all png, no extra files or folders, properly numbered.

can this be addressed, please? since it's clearly not a singular issue :/

Group Leader
Happened to me and my co-leader. We cannot upload stuff for a while now. We're both using very different conexion services and servers. It's been more than a month and we cannot upload. Help?

Group Leader
Also experiencing the same with a 49.9 MB sized file when I tried to update Sensei to Boku

Group Leader
Currently going through the same thing with Paranoid Love. My friend and I have been trying to upload a new ch many times and always failed. What's happening.

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
@HufflyParfait are you or your friend still having trouble?

If so, i would need the ip address (https://www.whatsmyip.de/) and the time when the upload was attempted (include timezone information) so our ddos provider can look into it.

Group Leader
Same thing happening here ;-; Been trying to upload a chapter for a while now (around four times) and it keeps saying Error cannot upload.

Hi I can't upload two of my chapters. I was able to upload chapter 2 just fine, when I uploaded chapter 3 it says "there is something wrong with your file." 😭 I uploaded the zip file in gdrive and there was no problem, I tried uploading it in my phone. Same problem, how do I fix this error?

Group Leader
I have the same problem, three days have passed and I still cannot upload any chapter, hope administrators can give a solution soon 😔

Contributor
Adding another method like link upload
Where we paste the zip link and mangadex fetches from it
This way if you upload on Discord and other platform and it supports direct link it will stop such errors

Power Uploader
I tried uploading a chapter and its below 100 MB but it won't work although it worked before and on another series. I keep getting "Something went wrong while uploading" :(

Miku best girl
Admin
Probably bad connection to DDoS-Guard. You can ask for help with uploading on Discord.

Group Leader
I've tried three times to upload a chapter but I always get an error. 5th time now. And counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread