Ester de Valonia

@MelodyRaven so you are saying there will be a second season but it says its cancelled in the public status part. Are you sure? I liked it and it will be waste if it gets cancelled so I really want you to be right.

Yeh

A really promising manga. I can't say for sure, but I'm quite confident it could have the potential to be one of the best I've read. I'm hoping that the people in the comments are right, that the manga is going to be continued in a second season.

Dex-chan lover
I never expected a manga to have another season.
Is that a new tren right now?
And what about the LN is it still ongoing?

I was so surprised earlier when i saw "end" on the 10 chap that's unusual.

But this manga it's really good, i wanna read it MORE!

Fed-Kun's army
is the LN/WN translated yet I have looked and I can't find it on Novel Updates at least under " Ester de Valonia" does the LN/WN have a different name or something

soo... should i mark it completed or on hold?
I'll mark it completed if the second series is on a different title

Dex-chan lover
Better hiatus than axed. At least then there is a chance it will continue.

@Mathias there isn't a chance, it will continue on jan 27th
@bakauguu not quite sure, however I think that means "Ester de Valonia 2" or something to that effect, (read deadrabbits post, it explains how it happened before for a different manga)

Contributor
So is it continuing or not? I need to know how I should update my reading status.

i also wish there be more in this story. it was too fast, this deserves more.
this is somehow unique story. and i also wish he lay hand on those boobs 😁

Dex-chan lover
@MelodyRaven
@Mathias there isn't a chance, it will continue on jan 27th
@bakauguu not quite sure, however I think that means "Ester de Valonia 2" or something to that effect, (read deadrabbits post, it explains how it happened before for a different manga)
How many %¤&¤% times must it be explained. THIS ENDED. PERIOD. Chapters 1-5 are volume 1, chapters 6-10 are volume 2(which will be released on Jan. 27).

If you can't get that into your thick skull, READ THE TWEETS posted by the author. The links are right there in the BLOODY description.

@Chizan I can't read japanese, the links seem pretty useless. Getting a release date for something which is fully online and translated, made it a bit confusing. And as a non native speaker the note on the last page doesn't tell me accurately enough that it's only referring to the printed(?) (or purchaseable for support(?)) version only.

Mate take a chill pill... literally no one has completely explained whats going on and people are confused since obviously the web novel has kept going but the manga has had a sudden stop and then a confusing vol.2 will be out jan 27... of course people got confused.

Now for everyone else... sadly unless another publisher decides to continue or reboot the manga itself is finished. The author has basically tweeted that due to low sales of printed volume 1 (chapter 1 to 5) the last update (chapter 10) will be the end of serialisation and volume 2 (chapter 6 to 10) hard copies will be sold jan 27th (hence the confusion) . If it sells enough the author may ask for continuation from publishing staff but otherwise as I said unless someone else picks it up the manga is finished.

A bit of a shame though.. since its obvious the story took a lot of cues from Overlord the mc is more of a "good guy" than an anti hero like Ainz so it would have bedn nice to see it play out

Users who are viewing this thread