Ester de Valonia

Similar premise to overlord, has a lot of potential to be a great series, diverge from the overlord premise and instead become a political story like log horizon.

Lemme guess, the succubus also pads her bra and likes the protagonist? Man, this is so bad it's good.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly refreshing to have an MC actually worried about their isekai situation for once. I guess that hasn't really happened before somehow, and sets this apart from the others. Not only that, every single character seems to have a thorough logic/personality pattern, so even if there are tropes, they're more out of chance that they happen to be common in isekais than this being a copycat trash. I see this going far.

Dex-chan lover
- isekai'd in a dying kusoge
How I wish this had also happened to me in C*sm*c Br**k 😥

Dex-chan lover
fun game idea :

matching the characters here with the Nazarick (from Overlord) residents from their character traits. well it really won't be that hard

Overlord on a budget. Considering I didn't even like Overlord that much to begin with, this is a huge yikes from me.

Group Leader
I find myself liking the flow of the story and art of this one more than overlord’s. It’s a personal preference but overlord’s art style is a bit too dark and inky for my taste and the panels feel crowded. The MCs’s reactions to being isekai’ed are also markedly different with this mc (considering the circumstances) having a quite reasonable reaction, imo. Whereas the overlord’s first instinct is boobies 🙄.
I also appreciated how the initial setup for the world and characters is evenly spread out among the first several chapters. Even though one might argue this is a bit generic, it appears they have an experienced editor and seem to be ticking the right boxes to keep this an enjoyable read even if it’s nothing groundbreaking

This is kinda interesting, not a masterpiece but explores some interesting concepts. Let's see where this is going.

nation building video games isekai lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread