Ester de Valonia

@MrSkeltal
I guess being badass is having a valid opinion that differs from your own... then, yes, I am totally badass.

Overlord is pure garbage. You can sugar coat its flaws by hiding behind mixed emotions from his previous life vs. his current which could be a reasonable argument... if it was one. Except its not. That argument appears only as a casual comment once or twice and he is primarily calm and collected throughout the story until he actual starts killing. If your argument was even slightly valid, he would have some remorse about killing weak humans, even if he had a reason to do so (his reasons are logically shit), but instead he goes back to his usual timid self.

@Christopher
Honestly we all have our own likes and interest, if you don't like a series that's fine you don't have to like it. But raging about it in another Manga's comment section just cause someone compared the two is a bit silly.
But hey you do you, no idea if i even wrote this comment right as i try to stay out of the cesspool that is MangaDex comment threads.

That's disappointing, I kinda liked this. Well, all I can do now is hope someday someone translates the novel.

@Heck493
Yep, I'm totally raging... totally. Or I am just responding to people who directed their comments at me. I guess you're overlord fan disgruntled because not everyone likes it? Probably. Maybe next you and the rest could argue the point rather throw the jabs, lest you be a part of the cesspool.

@Christopher
at what point did Azuciel direct any of his comment towards you personally? You took the time to respond and rage about OverLord when the person had not even mentioned you. then you proceeded to get into pissing contests with everyone who replied to your reply. So yeah "raging" is appropriate for your actions, Don't try to offload responsibility for your own bile.

and no I'm not really an OverLord "fan" have i read the manga and watched the anime? yeah i enjoy Isekai. Will i defend it? no. I simply dislike people such as yourself that take a disliking a manga so personally as to attack others viewpoints simply cause they do not allign with your own.

anyways, there's no point furthering this conversation, so i wish you the best of luck with ur self hate issues and hope u had a good xmas or whatever u celebrated.

Dex-chan lover
damn so short

@bassgs yeah like a I wanted more, but si based on a novel though

anyone has a link to the novel, Please!?

Double-page supporter
It's not the end if there's going to be an 2nd volume coming out?

Double-page supporter
I can see why it’s dropped. The story makes no sense at all =/

The beginning shows MC confident and mature but then he becomes timid and background character. It makes no sense.

Even if he had entered a new world he should at least be strong no?

RD8

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Ainz-Sama!
Different story but the same ending as Overlord.

Now we wait for the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
I strongly doubt it was axed, the artist is the type that gets hired to draw stories for other people, it most likely was only made to make the LN more know so that readers would get interested and buy the original novel, and I'm fairly certainIy it worked.
It was short lived from the start
Is sad but that is how it works, is really similar to Overlord or Ecstas Online too, instead of challenging other serie it was better to just make this way for the editor.
If we are lucky is possible they will restart the serie or even continue this someday in the future, don't hope too much in it because is rare, but it could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread