Ester de Valonia

If I ever become a billionaire the first thing I'm doing is putting good mangaka on my payroll. This has great potential, and the art is nice. Is it similar to Overlord? Yeah, it is. But if they can coexist, I see no issue.

Dex-chan lover
T-thats it?!?

FOURTEEN CHAPTERS?

THATS ALL I GET?!?!?!?!?!?!

God damn you
God damn you for making me love this fucking series only to find out its only fourteen chapters long. Great art style, endearing story, but fuck you for not fleshing out a hugely unrealized world. Didnt even contact a single other human nation or even a random traveler. Fuck you for making me wish for more while knowing ill never get more.

Definitely worth the read 11/10

Edit: @ATTERODOMINATUS

1: its not chinese
2: you're a dumbass, it adheres more to a game type world than overlord ever did. With a much more realistic main character whose honest with his faults and works through them instead of some dorky nerd who is just magically turned into an undead badass because the plot needs him to. Overlord is great, but you're one of those fuckers who calls everything "the darksouls of its genre"

@ATTERODOMINATUS seems to me that you can't tell the difference between a manhwa, manhua and manga.

Oh wait.... Your just another dumb person who can't tell which is a manga and manhwa. "People these day's"😂

Don’t know why some of you are complaining on how this was so short and rushed when if you can read you will see that this is cancelled no completed. Our fault for not giving sales and supporting this manga for this to become a magnificent piece. Also @ATTERODOMINATUS This is Japanese lmao the flag is in the title. You might want to go back to elementary school if you don’t know flags. Also Overlord is kinda just a more interesting generic, op MC harem isekai story. Don’t know why you think that is not as good as this “rip off” when this story has better character development, clear problems and goals, and not this bs know it all edgy skeleton with the omniscience and omnipotence of GOD with “oh my god! My lord I will never go against your command, I will gladly give my body to you, I will be your slave if you wish...” female leads.

Bro people tend to forget that it was named Walmart Overlord and if you don’t know it was meant to be a joke not serious lmao. @ATTERODOMINATUS are you that blind to not tell the nationality of a flag?

to all english , engrish , wtf is the american slang : here in europe , even more in the latin based country like france , spain , italy etc
"we use the word chinese or made by china as weak and bad copy , this is because all the goods here are signed C.E. (european community) while the scrap low budget one is signed CE (china export) " . have a nice day to all of you SHITLOCK , WATSON show them the door.....

Group Leader
the story is bit similar to overlord, but this manga has the unique feels itself. sad that this is got cancel.

Users who are viewing this thread