Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the Strongest [Divine Eye] Trained in the Abyss - Ch. 14.2 …

Dex-chan lover
It would have been interesting if Yuri was the sealed demon lord with amnesia all along, but the real reveal being the demon lord was the good guy all along and Yggdrasils not what they seem. Or that Ursula was the demon lord and is manipulating amnesiac Yuri and mc to free herself from the seal. Doesn't seem to be heading down those paths though...

Dex-chan lover
How many eyeballs does he need s he can collect every spirit girl? If it's one spirit per replaced eye. Or maybe they all can fit in one eye.

i though it ll be more... darker
but im fine with this!
rather then harem joke i need more gay joke like before tho... and pls dont make this haremmmm, hope all the fmale character just supporting or teasing yuri with her feeling rather than being hrny with mc.

Iam fine with not having the little girl as long as the turtle come along in the journey. cute little fellas.. 🤗

Group Leader
"Syrup the Turtle hovers into Battle!"

bTl5Xw2.gif

NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread