Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the Strongest [Divine Eye] Trained in the Abyss - Ch. 6.2 -…

Fed-Kun's army
@Kronous well, I'm wondering it too. I mean, harem (reverse harem too) and romance tag are vague here, at least that's what I think.
Sometimes a manga has romance tag when it just only has a speck of romance development, while the others that have more developments don't.
It also is the same with harem tag. I think The New Gate should have harem tag since many girls are flocking around the MC. There are also many cases that a shounen manga has harem tag when it has multiple love interests and the MC will just pick one of them, and a shoujo/josei manga doesn't have reverse harem tag when it has the same case.

Well, at least, the novel version of this manga has romance and harem tag in it (from Novelupdates). And since I think many authors don't specify the genres of their mangas themselves, every manga site will have different genre tags for every manga (I personally trust Mangaupdates since it's open for public and we can change the genres and tags available)

I trained you to become OP? Here take this to be more OP and this to become more OP and this to become more OP and know let's this boooooring story there you can't be defeated and do what you want start.

Fed-Kun's army
I do hope the author hasn't forgotten those 2 bastards that left him to the hellhounds. To be honest, I've mostly been continuing on with the story to see some revenge on those shitheads.

Lol so if he is crying will those tears became a healing potion?
So convenient

infantile semi-edgelord fantasy fulfillment for meek protag, strikes again. Now, will we have 40 extremely attractive but diverse women all be blatantly head over heels for him without him ever noticing or responding to their feelings? Read more to find out.

This feels like someone read the first volume of Arifureta and tried to copy it beat for beat while missing literally everything about the tone. Like, seriously...

Weak guy with a shitty skill goes into a dungeon, gets betrayed by a teammate and falls down a big hole, which he survives because there just happens to be magical super healing water at the bottom. When he wakes up he runs into a small/weak looking monster that actually turns out to be S ranked and which damages him before an extremely strong bear comes along and maims him in a way that he can't fully recover from. He drags himself back to the healing water, gets a better artificial replacement for the part that he lost, and then starts training by killing the 'weaker' monsters and stealing their skills thanks to a newfound ability. Once they feel like small-fries, he goes back for a climactic(? I feel like this one word is maybe the biggest difference between the plotlines and that's just sad) battle with the monster that maimed him, defeats it, and starts to escape the dungeon so that he can return to the real world as a stupidly OP monster alongside the supernatural waifu that he found in the depths of the dungeon.

Say what you will about Arifureta (especially after the first one) but whoever wrote it should be suing for copyright infringement.

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse unlimited storage, why wouldn't he also get that. I did enjoy the eye stab though. So far Yuri is like the only likable character.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf i mean its awesome that he got this stuff but he really had to suffer for most of it.

1. to get training he had to die....twice.
2. to get used to the new eye he had to get evisorated countless times.
3. to get used to the ability he got he had to literally break his body countless times.
4. to get magic he had to have his face melted a few times.
5. to get a magic sword and another eye he had to get stabbed directly in the eye.

and remember that his teacher tho all this was laughing and belittling him basiclly the whole time....so yeah if he wasnt Op after this i would start to worry what it would actully cost to get op.

the only thing he didnt have to suffer to get was the [unlimited storage] so thats a freebie i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread