Even if I Die With Miss Asanami, I Want to Cum. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - An Afterschool Date and Death by Getting Run Over

Dex-chan lover
jBxTErU.png

Dex-chan lover
I haven't really seen society in big city's for a while now, but are they really always looking at their phones?

Dex-chan lover
"Next time I'll only push you in front of the train when no-one's around"?

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic What else would people do when they spend hours in transit daily? Shit's boring, and you can't just chat up strangers because personal space

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic

It's not just "big city". I was even on a train going to Osaka passing by some smaller towns and even saw some schoolkids play Granblue raids on their phones. Many people reading books, or browsing the net...

Hell, I spent most of my time reading ebooks on the train, when it wasn't too crowded.

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or is this guy only getting turned on by the most mundane parts of these experiences? His thought bubbles just seem so out of place to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs
@Abedeus
Yea, i'm not trying to condemn you and the masses but aren't people becoming to reliant on phones, I can't exactly have the right to complain seeing as i listen to music all day on my computer and phone and theirs hella lot of fun things to do on your phones, but nowadays people can't even see past their phone, i'm not tryna be that old timer that tells you that back in their day it was better (seeing as I ain't exactly old.) but i like people who aren't constantly looking at their phones, it feels natural.. no just more like people who don't follow the masses. I guess I just have a type of preference for those type of people.

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera I mean, it is his crush. At that point and age, it really doesn't take much to do that. Unironically speaking, even holding hands with someone you like can feel like a rush if you really like them.

also, typical japanese culture and how PDA's (even handholding) are just very discouraged

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
What's the difference between someone reading a book in paper, and someone reading an e-book on their phone? Someone reading a newspaper article, and someone reading a web/app version of the same articles by the same paper on their phone?
Nothing's changed, people didn't talk to strangers all that much before, and neither do they now, it's just that now they have other things they can occupy themselves with instead of just daydreaming.

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti
I just mean people who stare at their phone all day, I just can't relate to those people, they constantly bump into people and things and on occasions seem brain dead, can't stop texting on social media, and act like that if they somehow ended up without their phone they would keel over and die. To be honest I wouldn't have a problem with this if it were just a few people, but nowadays just about a large majority of people do nothing but that, and there jobs and even in their jobs they are reluctant to let go. I just don't like the absolute reliance people have I guess.

Just leaving this here in case the friend stalking (not really) my comments reads it and knows what kind of manga I'm reading :3

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic you're exaggerating to high heaven and pretending like there's a lot of people who are like that. Wake up, it's not true.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic I don't know about large cities as I don't live anywhere near one, but the last few years I've definitely noticed a lot of people keeping their noses stuck to their phones on lunch breaks and coffee breaks, often even when they are supposed to work, at our workplace.

Admittedly, I too use an electronic device during breaks, but it's an ebook reader. As for my phone, I usually don't have internet enabled on it, except for updates and the occasional use of an app, but I always turn it off afterwards. Nor do I have positioning or Bluetooth enabled. It might make me a bit of an oddity, but hey, at least the phone lasts a few weeks on a charge(I don't use the phone much for its original function either...)...
I do use the internet. A lot. But those tasks are relegated to my pc/laptop/tablet.

Can't help the feeling she's priming him to fall of the platform later...

Dex-chan lover
She just grabbed a fistful of his ass and fondled his giblets in front of everyone.

I’m pretty sure she had her hand on his back, not his ass. Although, in this situation that’s kind of the least thing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread