Everlasting God of Sword

Dex-chan lover
the only thing that's stopping me from fully liking this series is this obscenely small chapters

Group Leader
Trash Scanlation's website is exactly what they define it to be, trash. "Internal Server Error" appeared 15 times, literally between every click, while I was reading Chapter 32.

Group Leader
There's so much beams and beam shading in this manga it feels like something from the Martial Arts Cinematic Universe

All that shit that went down and then the author calls them 'above average'? That was bad writing.
@edit
I love this art. I really think it is gorgeous. But this story is so... Meh...
@edit 1 month later
Still beautiful, still annoyingly bad plot. I know I should drop since I am not enjoying... But my heart still hopes...

Contributor
It tarted good but now...

Dropped, I enjoyed the first chapters :)

Everytime I read "you're courting death" I know that i'm reading chinese power-fantasy trash, but I can't help but enjoy it anyways.

Yeeeeesss, I can read from trash scans again.lol. I missed you guys cause I couldn't go on the site on my phone, but it's all good now since you guys are here, didn't understand this series at first but I like it now, keep up the good work.

Can someone please explain in detail what happened with trash scans, people keep talking about it in bits and referencing it in credit pages, but never outline the full story.

Alot of claims were made for like a month or two and then the site went down randomly.

I just wanna know what happened once and for all.

I want to truly thank xElfenlied for the great work here, I can see that somethings going on within the group yet you took your time to release these chapters for us.
To be honest, I'm really thankful that we're even getting to read it.
Keep up the good work and I'll be there to donate whenever possible. If I could read Japanese or Korean or Chinese then I would be doing this myself but sadly I can't.
ANYWAYS, Thank-you SO MUCH ==> "xElfenlied". Three cheers for xElfenlied Hip Hip Hurray x3 ?

@metalGod oof thank you ? i will let you know if ther will be a way to support us or me depending on what will happen to the group... there is a possibilty that i might open my own group or i join another.. or maybe both ? some kind of partner system with another group... idk but time will tell ;)

at the moment i am cleaning the next chapter (53 of EGOS) + i am working on another series which i wanted to release for months now ?
the next EGOS chapter will be up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.. this time I am doing the cleaning/redrawing and ffs this time the autor decided to write right into the drawings like 4 times... -.- it would already be released if it would have been only text in bubbels ?

Thanks for picking this back up, xElfenlied. I really liked it and when TS fell apart I was sad to see it go. I appreciate your efforts and I'm really glad I can keep reading. Keep up the great work!

It's nice that this is getting updates again I really enjoyed this one.

Users who are viewing this thread