Every Minute Ends

Fed-Kun's army
It can be frustrating from time to time but I still love it when storeis don't spill everything in the beginning. I also like the despairing and emotional setting.
I probably should continue on webtoons though.

Dex-chan lover
Liking it so far, has great potential. I hope the both of you can become what ya'll aspire to be. Good luck guys!

Core concept of stories like this is that if everything is divulged immediately, it just becomes a mess of powerups for the enemies/infection/invaders and those fighting. So far, it's kinda like a movie drawn out in manga form, and is proceeding in a stable direction. I like the pacing and scale of the chapters currently available, it has great potential, excellent artwork reminiscent of deadman wonderland mixed with btoom, or maybe garden of eden? Can't wait to see how it unfolds :)...well, I can, and have to, but you know what I mean x'D. Good luck to the authors, I hope you succeed in finishing this!

Dex-chan lover
When I read it when it came out first thought of mine was *smack lips* that’s some incest there

Wait, THE AUTHORS ARE FILIPINO???
For once, just this once, I can finally say that im proud of my country

Hats off to the wonderful people that made this, i write this when chapters go to 8.2 and i can say i never binge read something like i did this one. The art is perfect and your story got me on the edge of my seat. hope you guys continue for a long time to deliver such great material. :D

Have a great day!!!

NVL

Users who are viewing this thread