Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Goddamn so many things are going on I didn't even know where to start

Dex-chan lover
Get you a guy who's so obsessed with you he gets internal injuries when you reject him? First time I've ever seen that in a black-bellied ML.

Nocton : it’s not poison. See ? I drank it.
Also Nocton : * sweats and coughs blood*

(Probably because he’s a dark magic user)

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is going on am i the dumb one or is this story really just dont make any sense

i am so so so fucking confused. @Tasnimm I feel like this is a story with a deeper plot, one of the ones where everything falls apart slowly

Double-page supporter
the boy's mind is unstable.
oh no no.

this story is like an iceberg
they reveal many things but not in depth

Fed-Kun's army
bitch ass fake friend is really out here getting covid related symptoms just from drinking "holy water". he's not just a dark magic user, that's the devil maam.

Is it really Holy Water? I wouldn't put it beyond a yandere to drink poison just to trick someone else into drinking it.

And yeah, the translation is really confusing in a lot of places. I'm just reading for the pretty art at this point.

isnt there any therapist to nocton?????
plus, i think he was coughing blood after drinking holy water because he was born with black magic, i guess they are like two contrasting energies

am i the only one not confused??? but like, im really spending a lot of time in each chapter to understand and connect the dots lol

Fed-Kun's army
@zastanna i think you are right lmao that's why i assumed he coughed blood, bc of the holy water. he was looking rough even before aaron showed up but after drinking it

duroa my darling don't say you're gonna leave his side bc of other people, that just makes him wanna target the other people!! THE WAY HE SAID IT HIMSELF THO ASDLKJSJLK NOCTON GET THERAPY WOW

thanks for all the updates, i'm gonna go read the rest now 👀 so many mysteries to uncover

Don't tell me it's some BS like they're the same person or whatever....
Ok, that's a stretch but probs something like their differing powers???

Users who are viewing this thread