Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@KarachuN
You... you are just gonna ignore how he has been brainwashing his family, the entire staff of his mansion and whomever he deems that he wants info out of?

Sorry, the only way he could be more of an evil person is if he murdered and raped people for fun.

There is only certain level you can excuse social awkwardness. And breaking the laws and mind of people crosses that line by an entire continent.

How would you feel if someone took control over your body for a Decade? Cause that is what the staff in his household has been doing for majority of the time it seems.

@Elmithian i do think he's sincere in his actions toward her to a degree but you're also right, he's pretty warped as a person and seems to not really get WHY valrose is offput by him. (i would like it if they cleared the air and he took steps to atone for what he's done personally but that's me) she also admits she did approach him for selfish reasons people are forgetting she also felt bad for him because he's basically got no one and wanted to be someone he could open up to, he just...opted to be a dick

@Elmithian Ahh... You must've misunderstood my comment. I'm not actually ignoring the mass brainwash that he did. I was pertaining specifically and only to their talk in the room in this chapter, not the entirety of his actions in the story so far.

If singular actions or events could exist in a vacuum, I’d be tempted to sympathize with Nocton. It seems like he tried drinking the Holy Water in an attempt to talk to her w/o the influence of his black magic BS affecting her.
But considering how he treats everyone else... & even just how he won’t listen to her w/o brushing her off or intimidating her when she says things he doesn’t want to hear... 😬😬😔
Also he’s never once treated her like a friend???? regardless of his motives, & his concerns about the sincerity of her actions, you can’t consistently treat someone poorly & expect them to believe you when you say you value them. it’s just not enough to tell someone they’re special to you? Your actions need to support your claims. 😟

Oh God. I'm just wondering how tf author will convincing us that he's worth to be ML. He doesn't even have the right to be called human.

This miscommunication is making me angry. If you think about it.. Valrose put Aaron and Alice's life in danger by choosing to make him her accomplice with this fake engagement. I mean it's clear that Nocton likes her but can't convey his true feelings for some reason. I don't think it's just him being yandere...

Fed-Kun's army
just what is Edgar hiding? is he cursed? why is coughing blood? why is Aaron coughing blood? why is Aaron not pursuing the present Alice? i know he loved the Ernhardt Alice but, why? Alice's personalituly doesn't seem to be that different, why is Aaron so reluctant? Does Edgar love Valrose after all? Eventhough, as Valrose said, he never even treated her like at least a friend?

I love Valrose for roasting edgar when he was bullying her in the past. But seriously, if i was valrose in story i was confused as hell. Which one character that i shoud trusted. Everyone had a chance with a good reason coming as a backup.

what does it mean by nocton saying "even if i scare you, don't show it" ?
i think the translation here is a bit off

and here I was wondering why he was sweating so much last chapter lol

also pls don't use the holy water valrose, pls

if Nocton doesn't change, I hope at least another male character shows up and is deserving of Duroa. Aaron deserves to be with Alice since they both loved each other, just concealed their identities.

Firstly, the translation notes in this chapter are atrocious... Completely unnecessary and super distracting

And i was wondering if he could even drink holy water...

Everything in this comic just makes me feel uncomfortable, and i don't know what to trust XD

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't romantic at all. Someone off that villian.
I hope that this doesn't turn into pitying/loving that douchebag

Users who are viewing this thread