Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
whoa maybe letting him live might be a more cruel fate argh.

Aggregator gang
Duroa, the Duke found a loophole like JD in the Heathers Musical lol. You need therapy, my dude.

Wait can someone remind me why his family is trying to kill him? 🤥

My god I love this man, I don’t blame his thought process but at the same but I also acknowledge he can’t be with the fl until some proper development happens with him, or maybe a lot ngl lmao. But god damnnn I love him and this loophole thinking. LMAOOO I CANT STOP LAUGHING THATS WHY I LOVE HIM HES HILARIOUS

Not me being anxious with edgar, what he wanna do with that bug-guy. Actually, my question is where his family now???.
Anyway, finally Valrose and Edgar had a cute moment. 😗😗.

He's still adressing duroa with her last name because he's afraid he'd break the spell he cast on duroa if he called her in different way

Dex-chan lover
He technically wouldn't be killing anyone if he commanded somebody to kill someone and then themself.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so his misery is due to the female leads hypocrisy. Disgusting.

So we at least know he likes her. Ok? But now what? Is he actually gonna do anything about it or keep the asshole facade up?

I honestly feel sorry fr this ml.. Its reminds me with ml in the villain's savior... Thy had a very misfortune childhood tht resulting this behaviour when thy grow up.
Especially when killing people but this ml didn't kill ppl so quite grateful lol

@nyanmaruxx he probably afraid tht the spell lift up when he stop calling the same name like ty first met in childhood
and also fml will grow further from him even more

Users who are viewing this thread