Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the mass release!!!
I really like this story so far and it’s been pretty interesting with how twists and our understanding of things is played with, I’m excited for the next one😆
But I’m glad I read it up to here in one sitting though since I feel it flowed better, and I might’ve forgotten things otherwise haha

@Jedendvatri ugh, big brain comment, completely agree!
@anatomyofrye I also think that the MC, and all the other characters in this manhwa, are super complex. love it tbh. love the angst and the misunderstandings!!

Dex-chan lover
It really does read as a thriller, I hope he comes clean soon tho. :c

thank you for the mass release!

as for my thoughts, i admit that at first i was confused. but the more i read, the more i want to understand and learn as to how this story will progress.

The miscommunication with Alice and Aaron reeks of your typical "lets pad the chapters" manhwa bs, but overall im very intrigued. I really want to see how much Nocton had changed because of Valrose, because he clearly loves her and she has already tempered him. He went from using her to try to murder Alice in the original to holding back on an assassin, so how far does the change go?

Group Leader
The translation is clearly rushed because there are some extremely basic errors like saying "your brothers" instead of "his brothers" in a context where that makes no sense. This is the sort of thing you can notice even without seeing the original.

That said, they did release 18 chapters at once so being rushed makes sense at least.

Group Leader
Thank you for the mass releases! Jesus Christ, this is so much!!! 😍

Thanks so much for the mass release!
I got confused for like almost 80% of the story LOL but I'm glad I read it til the latest chap, because now it's cleared why nocton acted like that.
But I'm still confused with alice's motives, is she a protagonist or a villainess pretended to be a protagonist?

@Mayadee I assume Alice's motives are pretty straightforward. Her best friend is being pursued by a mind controlling psychopath. Alice is looking out for Duroa and trying to avoid everyone getting murdered like she saw in her dream. She doesn't recognize Aaron as Ed, so there's no thread of jealousy there.

Users who are viewing this thread