Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 20

The novel goes through and explains many more things in depth. It’s a shame that the manhwa skipped so many details and rushed through it all. I would have been confused if I had just read the manhwa by itself. Also, additional scenes from the MC’s point of view allowed me to sympathize with MC more.

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE!! ❤❤❤ U GUYS ARE A HEROOOO.

But what Nocton said is supposed to support her?? Errr.
Nocton, this poor guy. :(

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I think Alice dream showed future where MC is not a "Bug". MC existence might considered as bug, and from what I see(sorry if it wrong) MC not affected to black magic too. Maybe MC cannot affected with any "Magic" as Alice can't see MC properly in her dream.

And seems there many misunderstanding... Nocton need proper talk to avoid being hated by MC

Dex-chan lover
I am not confused at all.
I understand everything perfectly except for that last line he said.

Please duroa realize it already that he's suffering and has no choice but to do that it's just his way to survive everyone has their own way to survive right? And for nocton please tell everything to duroa clear up the misunderstanding and be friends again you two so you two can against the world side by side protect each other

Also, as handsome Nocton is (and although he didn't have the best childhood yada yada) if this happened irl the best thing Duroa could do is yeet the fuck outta there tbh. I like Nocton but he's fucked up and even if they'll end up together there's no guarantee that their married life will not end up with one or the other dead. :D Buuuuuuut this is just a webtoon so I guess it won't end up that way? I still like the story nonetheless, and the art is amazing!!!

Fed-Kun's army
IS HE-- IS HE GOING TO CONFESS??? OR GO HARD THE OTHER WAY AND SAY "I DON'T THINK OF HER AT ALL"??? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN i can't guess with nocton lmao he's too unpredictable for me

still super into this story tho bc i need to see how it works out!! ALL OF THE MYSTERIES AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS...

thanks for the mass update!!! good stuff <3

Double-page supporter
Parody scans team you guys are so much fire 🔥🔥🔥
Thanks so much for the mass update!

So Nocton doesn't realize he's never really successfully 'hypnotized' Duroa which is why he keeps calling her Valrose and that her getting close to him is all her. Duroa also doesn't realize that Nocton really cares for her, well can't blame her coz he's done confusing things before.
The webtoon makes me sympathize with Nocton more though, he's going through so much and Duroa is like his only reprieve from all the shit he's going through, and she wants to cut off contact. The angst is real

Users who are viewing this thread