Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 20

What’s with the cliffhanger 😭

BTW thank you sooo much for the mass release ❤️❤️❤️

Truthfully i don't really understand what is going on. I'm so pissed thinking that all this shit can be settled through proper communications.

Aggregator gang
All this shit wouldnt be so messy if only nocton is capable of communicating like a normal person tf🤪

Dex-chan lover
If he would just TALK this shit wouldn't have to happen. But here he goes, proving Dudu right.

I'm really surprised on other people's responses.
I, for once, consider this a really good story with well written characters.
We have a FL that tried to do something but got caught in a mess and even engaged to a man who knows his girl is still there but doesn't look at him. None of them will break their contract. She uses her knowledge from before and is trying to work with it yet is scared of a person she before liked so she's slamming doors like a normal person would.

We have Nocton, mentally abused child, like people, I repeat, a mentally abused child that had no one growing up and got locked up in himself. You know this is normal in real life but you're apparently blind enough to see people battling it?

We have the previous heroine
that seems to be a friend, like literally with all her fauls she's protecting her friend, not exaggeratedly, it's obvious she doesn't know what to do many time, who would???

And Aaron.
A broken man looking for a cohabitant. You know what people do when they just accept the reality, when they're coping with smth? They accept the lesser evil, the person they're fine with, the one that won't let them down.

So yeah. I think this one story is of few where the characters all have doubts and all yet they're just somehow trying to go through their hell of a life. Just that in this setting.

That's all.

You actually expect them to talk it out when they're all caught up in many other problems? When it's easy to say "talk" but in reality you'd flee your feelings yourself because it takes more than just a reader to make you. They try to communicate many things if you haven't noticed, it's just that some aren't obvious to the others for they are different, they can't see the others PoV as we do. If you thought your fakefriend was a killer and a villain, that he killed 'you' before and can control your mind, would you just let him talk to you?? Rlly?

I'm glad he isn't a murderer, like there's a line he isn't willing to cross cause he promised to her; after his explanation his behavior makes sense even being ethically questionable cause anyone that rely on magic and mind reading 24/7 will suck at communicating.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations (chp 20 was real rough), but appreciate it truly😁

honestly this story is interesting but also confusing as hell and the Ml ain’t shit

thank you for the chapters!!

'these boys ain't shit.... i won't stand for it.... if you want me act like it....'

thanks so much for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread