Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 21

Good God, their relationship is so confusing at times! >_<;

Anyone who's read the novel, could you please explain their complicated feelings for each other because I'm lost again? ;_;

Did he admit it so that he can gain Valrose trust?? I mean he looks desperate enough to get Valrose back to him...

Thank you so much for starting to translate the onomatopeias too. It's so much more enjoyable now. You guys are awesome! 😄

Fed-Kun's army
Is this artist really bad in costume drawing.. why does the FL looks like she is draping a bed sheet all over her body? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I really dislike this type of ML. Arrogant, pushy, and possessive but for some reason, manhwa glorified these kinds of attitudes the best and romantic. Disgusting.

He just doesn't get it does he?? Someone pls brainwash him so that he can see why it's such a problem 🙄😒

This is probably gonna be as good as their poor communication gets. ML straight up admitting he's evil but doesn't wanna hurt MC, MC in disbelief, can't trust him, he's a psycho, repeat cycle.

This is gonna be a painful way (QAQ)

Seriously, the four main characters just need to sit together and TALK. Communication is important, yo.

Double-page supporter
@TsubasaNoHana
Lmao my sentiments too girl

Yeah Nocton admitting to it like that is alright but depending on your next words your relationship with her will really go up in smoke..

Thanks for the chapter!

glad he is at least being honest for a change lol bot boy still needs therapy, not shipping them until he gets better

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun
Alice and Claymore, sure.

However, with Noc that will be hard.
Alice has a vision of him killing her and Claymore; Mc remembers in the original story that Noc destroyed Duroa's mind and made her a puppet, then killed her by having the original stage a fake assassination.

From their perspective, he is untrustworthy and dangerous.
Even if they talked, that does not mean the group will even believe Noc with so much against him.

This is not some high school RomCon misunderstanding, trust is nonexistant for Noc boy here.

Users who are viewing this thread