Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 21

In my opinion.

He is changing, he wants to redeem himself so he is confessing all his wrongdoings to the lady he likes. But it seems the MC will misunderstand him.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess he broke the rule about always calling them the same name after they've been hypnotized and caused the hypnosis to break?

Heh, I almost feel bad for this guy because he's effectively destroyed all of his relationships and his ability to trust other people, but then I remember he's going around brainwashing everyone and my sympathy fades away I dunno/

So we finally know whe he never called her Durua

He’s pitiful somehow but still creepy

Dex-chan lover
Saying you did nothing right now but admiting you did something before that cause something now like it was nothing.. get out of here dude.

Dex-chan lover
So the reason she fainted is bc he broke the brainwashing huh?

i wonder if he's redeemable at all. no matter where you look at..he is a pitiful manipulative villain. if i was valrose...even if nocton redeems himself..i might not be willing to keep even friendship with him. what if he becomes obsessed again. but then again..he is in the cover..so 90% chances are that he is the ML. but i do hope..that his obsession stops..and he frees everyone..and everyone apologises and their is either no ml or new ml

Aku suka banget sama cerita ini tolooong. Thanks so much, Parody Scans! God bless you all!

God its like angst but theres no angst but there is ... also hes literally the devil reincarnate... whos gonna save him now,,

Users who are viewing this thread