Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 21

idk how he's gonna be redeemed at this point
all i know is that he's NOT my ML 😤

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand why Duroa hasn't told Alice that she comes from another world. Sure, it might sound absolutely ridiculous, but she could help Alice get together with "Ed" and probably form a plan to do something about the duke.

Dex-chan lover
ok 1 minute to redeem, "my mother was and is still trying to kill me, that ring you gave me would've put a target on your back, my mother would've killed me and put the blame on your family. Like the time you serve the tea it looked delicious, but there was no silver in the room and the cup was new and the butler was nervous, so the cup was most likely poisoned. I like you but I am bad at expressing my emotions, but I will support your family any way i can like i did with your sister and protect them as much as i can because my mother is trying to kill me and my brothers also." The END

I don't understanding this man anymore 😭😭😭😭😭

I desperately want to help him

Normally I’m one too say FUCK THE ML especially when he’s as.. trash.. as this.. but also.. like... he’s genuinely a villain which we kind of signed up for based off of the description but like I’m still hoping mc ends up with someone else

this is bad. female lead is also a bit bland. if i already knew that the ml is being abused because i read the story and im his friend, why would i not help him...?

He's trying to change his villain ways for her. Which means he will be vulnerable if his rotten family will attack him. Nocton has a lot to do to win her trust. Valrose seems to have feelings for Nocton deep inside but with his villainous deeds it is buried deeper

@ardeliahaven yeah. ur not alone! i like the story a lot but the delivery is disappointing. the ml is really really interesting but his character introduction was so confusing? they were going for mysterious and deep but ended up shallow and convoluted. such a waste . i hope it improves bc it has so much potential!

Fed-Kun's army
YO IS HE COMING CLEAN??? RIGHT THERE??? couldn't you have picked a better spot?? well i guess her guard is up around him now so... he had to do it asap bc who knows how many opportunities he'll get after this... wow i'm actually excited for the next chapter

thank you for the update!

there are SO MANY secrets , the misunderstandings are killing me!! Need more!!

Thanks for the update! :)

@jackthechipoo I think the fact that the ML was abused was never mentioned in the original novels. He also never confided in the FL in this timeline, so the FL really has no way of knowing that his family is trying to murder him.

Users who are viewing this thread