Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 22

as if hypnotising someone three times is mercy, like dude one time is already bad

He had absolute power and his perception of right and wrong is majorly skewed.
Which is not an excuse but it is interesting that this story is raking him over the coals when usually saying sorry once and looking sad means everything is forgiven.
Their relationship will be much stronger and better if they actually talk things through and change for the better.

Double-page supporter
Phewww

Alright you two, you experienced a lot of hurt, let's calm down for a sec.

Thanks for the chapter A Parody scans!

Most 'villain'-protagonists are usually misunderstood people but Nocton is indeed villainous. He's such a twisted villain-ML that I should dislike him, but he's strangely compelling lol

Honestly, Valrose's reactions to Nocton are very reasonable. He always seemed indifferent to her and now she finds out he can manipulate minds. And that he seems emotionally detached to everything. Why should Valrose believe that she's special when he's never shown it??

Yayyyy! Thank you for updating. Tbh now I’m tired of the mL games. Like we know u like her but like REALLY, WHY?

My heart ache at every single line dammit

I like how the conflicts here is very reasonable, not just a simple misunderstand and misscommunication

PS: Why nocton hadn't call her duroa though? Did he want to apologise through hypnosis? Whoah

He truly need HELP

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh both of them, I feel so bad for how much they both are hurting!

Fed-Kun's army
bro is straight up sorry for being caught and potentially losing her, who he thought would be a permanent fixture in his life that would chase after his affection with no effort on his part. sorry nocton but this one aint it :/

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's hard being in love with a kinda crazy yandere villian

Why I torture my heart by reading this heart breaking story..

Ughh I just want them to be happy...

Users who are viewing this thread