Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
ML: "She tried to manipulate me first when she was 5, so I fucked up her brain for the next 10 years. It's only fair."

What. The. Actual. Everliving. Fuck. The author really thinks saying this will redeem him? This is so beyond stupid.

Dex-chan lover
lol, the moment the fl/ml does something not entirely good, the comment section always does this. so quick to change judgement.

The ml has never been a decent person, but I can see how he came to grew up that way.
Meanwhile she's upset that he's always treated her wrong, while he thinks he's been controlling her with magic lol. Even there he wanted to order her to stay away from the railing. I'm just curious how they'll make him likeable.
He was being honest for once and I feel like she's asking the wrong questions.

This story is okay so far. Characters are okayish and not so emotionally attaching to me as a reader.
Idk it's kinda fast but normal..... It's a different type of series. I wonder how this is going to proceed.
Thank you for the chapter.

Girl, If he knows the reason why you approached him, you probably don't have a guts to be mad atmnd spit those words on him. I mean you made him closer to you and it's natural for him to react like that to chase someone who stays when the world turn its back and then suddenly you want to push him away?? That just don't make any sense. If he isn't the villain, you're probably seducing him right now.

Ugh we need a character development

Users who are viewing this thread