Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Just sit down and talk alone, with your two friends watching from the sidelines if necessary.

I think she's acting like a victim too much. Like girl he didn't even do anything to you or your friends, and you just believe the every word your friend says about Nocton blindly 😑

🙄 He really didn’t do anything to her to warrant her to feel so fearful of him. She was the one distrustful of him from the very beginning. Her intentions were also questionable when he first approached him. And she never confronted him to all the times his spurned her friendly actions so she herself is at fault. She just took it and never confronted him. A simple communication would end this misunderstanding. And that prophecy dream girl is the third party that’s adding more fire into the misunderstanding. The ridiculous angst and hasty exit before resolving the misunderstanding is a joke.

Fed-Kun's army
girl why is she clinging? why is she clinging? haven't she had enough? what is she, a glutton for punishment? a simple conversation would end this all this shit, but he can't even give a sincere apology, never mind a proper explanation so i guess this is gonna be a mess for god knows how long smh

i feel like people are giving nocton a bit too much leeway here considering he still is kinda fucked up the way he brainwashes people

So much ovethinking
So much overcomplicating things that’s happening
It hurts my head a little lol

Dex-chan lover
Why am I seeing idiots in the comments actually blaming the Mc.
Nocton is the one not giving a proper explanation and Duroa is trying to give him room to talk.

-The heroine saw Nocton kill her and Claymore, nothing about her visions were wrong before so there is no reason not to trust Nocton without a proper explanation.
Edit-> The people defending him need to ignore his Male lead looks and remember he still hypnotized Blonde for a dumb reason.
His morals are not right.
@sheepdoge Exactly.

Though I will agree when I say last chapter and this can be combine since nothing major happen.
The title is one of the most appropriate titles for this story.

Dex-chan lover
Why's he so afraid to tell her the truth. He thinks she'll leave him if he does but she's already on the path of cutting him off for keeping secrets and being sus. Might as well just spill everything since she's seemed to figure out the important things already.

Wtff i can't believe that so many people are actually blaming the MC and defending Nocton. As readers, we get to see Nocton's thoughts and feelings, but Duroa doesn't. She's not a mind reader. To her, Nocton never reciprocated her friendship since she was young.

Imagine this, you have a 'friend'. You're the one who always texts/contacts them first. They give short replies. They give away your gifts to another person (tea chapter). What are you gonna think? That this person doesn't give a shit about you. This is how Nocton treated Duroa.

And then, heroine gets visions that nocton will kill aaron and her. Aaron vomits blood upon meeting nocton. Also, because heroine has always been honest (unlike nocton), mc has more reason to trust her.

Duroa confronted Nocton and gave him a chance to explain everything, to explain his feelings, but he cops out and doesn't do shit. To her, Nocton is a loose canonball at this point. He's so powerful, and bec she doesn't know what he's thinking (since he wont tell her!!!), she cant predict what he'll do. Duroa IS A VICTIM. She's not just 'playing victim too much' .

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the fact that the story lets the readers know what the main lead's real intentions are kind of ruins it. He's just being annoying at this point and is hard to root or him.

@Redice
Why does it ruin it to know his intentions?
I do agree that there is a wild goose chase or something over here though.

wow this story is actually bad lmao, the pace is weird af and none of the characters are endearing. great

Thank youuuu <3
I don't know why I keep reading the comments, they always dissapoint me.

Users who are viewing this thread