Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 26

Group Leader
God, I feel for the guy... Hope she doesn't give it to him because it seems he doesn't want it.

1) dude the girl has been ignoring your magic this entire time.

2) WOW MOM.

Poor Nocton, I hope Valrose will find out the truth soon enough, he went through so much but she doesn't even know smh. That evil duchess should just go die!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to think that the MC is an idiot. How come so many things happened right in front of her and she grew up to be oblivious of everything around her? She is even a transmigrator and although she didn't know the ML is the villain from the original story, she still knows that the powers exist so why didn't she connect the dots ? I mean like knowing the symptoms of a certain virus and even if you think someone is immune, seeing them display the symptoms should make you doubt your initial assessment shouldn't it? So why didn't she notice these "symptoms" of his from being around him for so long. He tried to hide things but some incidents were so in your face that she seems like the most oblivious person ever

What the (and I can’t emphasize this enough) FUCK?!

Thanks for the update!

so we have to deal with multiple chapters with very unsatisfying cliffhangers

What an awful mother. But I really want him to get suspicious of whether his hypnosis actually works on our girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that cruel bitch mother. She needs to burn, very slowly and painfully. 👿

@Akera93

She did not read till that part, I think, so her ignorance about black magic is understandable.
Still, how in the world she missed such 'familial' atmosphere there, duh...

But i don't understand. Even if he's not her husband's child, he still is her flesh and blood..... Unless he's..like..u know what kind of incident's result, there's no reason for her to hate him so much. And it seams like she didn't try to kill him when he was an infant for some reason...? What

Dex-chan lover
Side note: interesting that mom only brought up Fred after MC broke through the door block.

And it would've been so much easier if he just spoke words and sentences in language that forms a speech, like wtfridge are you monologuing inside so passionately for, you introvert, you have tongue - use it!

@morpheusandmuse if she does remember - it's game over for the whole manhwa as it's really close to explaining almost everything else he did, step by step.... At least Holmes would connect the dots XD

Users who are viewing this thread