Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
mz5sts6c6xy41.png

cmon guys mc is not dense, she cant possibly know what nocton is thinking so she is being cautious. ain't nothing wrong with that T-T

Title of this webtoon should be "Main Characters Hate Communication". I'll still keep reading this since I like Nocton and would like to see his character properly redeemed in Valrose's eyes. But as others have said, this webtoon is getting dragged out in a very tedious and frustrating way.

Sooo... Nocton and Aaron didnt fight in the garden? Are we ever going to see how that scene ended?

COMMUNICATION IS THE REAL KEY.
ALL WE NEED IS COMMUNICATION.

URHH URGHHHHHH

I hesitated to read the last two chapter knowing it will frustate me. But i read it anyways and now i'm frustated

God Alice is kind annoying me like yes she has dreams that predict the future but like none of it has really happened :/ she's so hostile towards him making valrose distrust him and it's all misunderstanding ughhhhh but also who can blame valrose when she doesn't even know how the truth from the past 😩 aiyah this is all going in circles 😩

Aggregator gang
So fun. I love this slow motion train wreck.

Honestly Im very basic. I dont like Edgar nor Aaron lol. So wishy washy(aaron) and spiteful(edgar).

Valrose already gave so much chances for Ed to explain himself tho pretty agressively but she always said the same thing. What am I to you? And he cant even properly answer her. Just *you are special*. But still doing the the shoddiest shit he could

I still like Alice, she is devoted and loyal.

Alice afraid of Ed killing her, valrose also afraid of Ed killing and manipulating her... I dont understand why people hate Alice more than Valrose. Both of their fear are very valid

I know Edgar made a lot of mistakes (in self defense, mostly) but this "he's a bad guy" -mentality because of one dream is really getting on my nerves. It wouldn't matter if he rescued a puppy at this point, these 3 would think that it's part of some evil plot... No wonder that after a past like that and attitudes like that, ML is completely twisted...

I get so upset with the misunderstandings that could be cleared up so easily but then I remember it’s literally called “ Everything Was a Misunderstanding” lol

Double-page supporter
This story is getting on my nerves now lol

How long are we staying in this plotline

Dex-chan lover
This plot is so twisted it's barely hanging on to making any sense

They are so worked up about it, but I think that he's just a confused teen-ager in love...and with some black magic

Users who are viewing this thread