Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 28

We're not getting anywhere. It's textbook combination of assumptions, misinformation, misunderstandings and classic fear provoking on all sides. This better move forward or this will collapse in on itself.

@break how so? He and Duroa are friends and both of them understood from the beginning that it would've been a marriage of convenience if it actually went through. She supports his love for Alice and is hoping Alice will recognize who he is and get together.

Double-page supporter
Confusion. I thought he promised he'd vow himself to Duroa and now he's tryna break off the engagement? 😪

Is it just me or was this chapter confusing? I tried to understand by rereading but idk something is just not working ... my brain hurts lol

girl im so confused what tf are they even talking about god im tired like this story isn't MOVING when are we getting over these misunderstandings 😩

Dex-chan lover
Yeah not only this chapter. Unfortunately the whole story is confusing af but oh well. I’m not here for big brain time I just shut my braincells off when reading toons/mangas lmao

Anyway, literally wtf are these bois doing?! They look like children fighting shesh
A: punch
B: kick
A + B: cries to Valrose about it

Yep, I'm just confused and close to dropping this one. The story is boring, no character development whatsoever from what I've seen, and there's a lot of misunderstandings.

But I'll wait and see what's the next chapter has to offer.

god i hate edgar, i don't even want to see him end up with the FL or anything I just want him to get wrecked and have this be a proper revenge story

@KhalE they mentioned in an earlier chapter that part of their agreement was to break off the engagement eventually, at a certain point - and iirc they intended to do it a bit ago but missed the chance to do so because of edgar edgelord mcgee breaking off his engagement first, which would make duroa breaking off her engagement only encourage the scandalous rumors about her and edgar

I don’t have anything constructive to say about this, I’ve just kinda lost interest. Thank you translation team for all of your hard work! The translation is great!

they're thinking in circles...??? why won't aaron talk to alice and reconcile and get freaking married? why won't edgar and duroa talk to each other? Alice is also a pos for thinking she's being all-knowing just because she can see glimpses of a POSSIBLE future. she's not remotely smart enough to think beyond her immediate assumptions and it's blinding her. It's causing the rift between duroa and edgar to be nigh insurmountable. why can't aaron also leave edgar tf alone? if they all don't want anything to do with the duke then just ignore and ignore. dukes are so high in status that they should easily not have much in common with each other.

ruhuarhgiouwrhgpawuhrpauwhrtu

Aggregator gang
This is so confusing to read.
I'm staying mainly for the art and the morbid curiosity if the plot is going even more downhill.

Thanks for the update!!!

if it's this hard for readers to comprehend, i wonder how the translators feel about this chapter XD

@Eckt that's so true lol

Users who are viewing this thread