Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 31

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
NO DON'T HELP THAT RAT BITCH
NO YOU WEREN'T BEING BRAINWASHED
NO DON'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
The dreams may not lie but interpretations are biased.

I'm so saddened by this prolonged misunderstanding that I actually don't want them to end up together. Truly, everything was a mistake. I just want it to be solved and like have everyone go their own ways in the end.

Gawd I love this manhwa so much but omggggg it is so frustrating to read 😖 I love how the plot is unique but I swear if all these misunderstandings continue....

is Duroa really gonna help Nocton's mom (who poisoned her son multiple times) against Nocton? I'm so annoyed by her and Alice that it's not even funny 🙄
I know people won't agree, but Nocton deserves better! 🤧

At this point, Nocton is my only favourite character 😭

Alice's dreams may be true but they are incomplete and biased. I would never trust that. You can't just judge the whole situation just because you know a part of it. I can't believe they're going to try help the previous Duchess gain back her power? At least try and listen to the whole story?

Also, Nocton has also done his fair share of evil doings. I agree.

The book's title really suits: "Everything was a mistake"

All this miscommunication, relationships, problems and biased way of thinking... It's all a mistake

everything is just... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
its hard to read sometimes (also I really dislike Alice)

Meo

Double-page supporter
Got to love how everyone is just keeping their own pieces of the puzzle to themselves:

Isekai character (obviously can't tell the truth).

Nocton, opening up but really not giving anyone much to go on (omniscient readers don't count). And he still keeping tons of secrets.

Aaron, seems to realize Nocton genuinely like Valrose and isn't a psycho but he's totally keeping that on the downlow.

Everyone seems to have turned on Alice (probably due to finding out Nocton's tragic life). But I still like her. At least she's open about what she knows and her opinions. She was the one that pointed out "I think the Nocton's a total psycho villain. but he likes you".

Dex-chan lover
Omg this chapter just... Made me so frustrated. She wants to help his mom bring him down?? THE F
And then the hypothesis thing... I can understand that.. but like.. if you think about it.. he never changed his address of her soooo how did she break the spell? It's cause she was never mind washed in the first place!!

Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@Meo Completely agree. Especially with how Alice is acting. In my perspective, how she's acting makes the most sense.

Mah GOD!! This is so frustrating ughhh Dura JUST STOOPPP Like she's trying so hard to make him go crazy.. I can't hate her but she's being despicable these chapters!

ALRIGHT IMMA DROP THIS SHIT. EVERYONE IS JUST SO ANNOYING. LEAVE NOCTON ALONE! I WISH FOR HIS HAPPINESS! FL DOES NOT DESERVE ML. Putangina lamia sagpaon sa babae ouy.

Users who are viewing this thread