Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 31

Why am i too get misunderstood reading this story? The romance can't enter any scene if they continue doing this..suspicious of each other like a loop..urghhh

i'm about ready to drop this series. if she's brainwashed she wouldn't be able to act as freely or even againt him, you dumbass bish. MF DONT YOU HAVE A BRAIN. sorry i'm just sooooooooo annoyed with how this series is turning out. UGH.

They want to help Nocton's mom? While they both know Nocton was hated by his family, especially by his mom? They don't wonder if maybe his mom is a horrible person?

His mom tried to kill him while Nocton keeps his promise to never kill. Piss off Alice and Duora...cmon..you still spent your childhood with him..

None of this is understandable I'm one chapter away from dropping this. Every decision goes against any common sense. She knew he was the villian to begin with and decided to befriend him smh she is unreliable and a idiot.

There are different types of hypnosis, including the lighter ones (as for blonde bitch), and ML used magic at her, at least tried, so she kinda right, her actions could be affected by his magic too.

Maybe he tried to brainwash her with her first name and so he calls her by her last name to prevent brainwashing again if that's a thing since she has a chunk of memory missing. They really need to hurry this along though. As opposed to what most author think, these types of continual misunderstandings and stupid mc is super annoying for the reader. Especially if we were already shown what's really going on -_-

DUROAAAA if you can still use your brain when youre with him thats mean he's not hypnotizing youuuuu im fckin frustrated rn AAHHHHH theres no bloodshed bcause nocton listen to YOUR WISH NDHSJSHSJSB i forgot if there are even romance in this haih

@pandamonium161 as far as I remember, She thought that the villain was the male lead. I mean, her memory seems to be blurry. That's why she befriend him in the first place

Dex-chan lover
The title of this story being everything was a mistake is so friggin true with this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Attention story writing hacks all over the world...
Good story; X causes Y, but instead Z happens, which causes W.
This; X happens, Duroa piss on the bed, Nocton shit on the floor, we snort 100mg of ketamine.
If something has no matter being in the story, there's no point in adding it in the story. Literal gun with chekhov labelled on it can be in every frame of this chapter, and Duroa would stare at it and say, "Yeah, I don't get it." Characters should react to shit.
MISUNDERSTANDING =/ CONFLICT
MISUNDERSTANDING =/ PLOT
MISUNDERSTANDING =/ SUPER VILLAIN
There is NO payoff WORTH it at the end of this story.
Settings don't matter, because characters don't react to them as they should, which leads to consequences, that no one fucking cares about.
. . .
. .
Finally... I can be at peace with dropping this series. Well atleast until it's axed/completed, and I can speedread it in one toilet sitting.

i dropped this a long time ago and wanted to see the latest chapter to see if it got better -

nope, the story is still a mess, mc is annoying, so many misunderstandings, it’s so frustrating to read

Users who are viewing this thread