Everything Was a Mistake

in the beginning the story was pretty good but now i literally dont know wtf is happening .the plot has become shit. id rate it around 6-7.

The plot of this story is similar to A red rose devoted to you in that the premises are all built on stupid misunderstanding and lack of communication. Don't abuse yourself by reading this unless you're bored to death. 💀

Group Leader
I saw potential in this, the art is great but the plot and storytelling is such a mess. Don't read it unless you want a headache, at some point I literally didn't understand what was happening. The conversations are wack and confusing, could be because of the translator or the author/editor. Maybe the novel will be better so I'll give that a go instead. Either way, there's a lot of misunderstandings and it's pretty obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
let's change the title to 'everything was a bullshit' cuz dats what it is.. smh
one boi hv trust issue
one sis trying to push all the blame to the boi with trust issue

The beginning had me hooked for a while... It was eerie, suspenseful and confusing and left you wanting for more. Once you get an understanding of the plot it starts getting a bit predictable. I don't like that the FL won't rationalize the possibility of LOVE. When something like that happens you know it's a waiting game. That's when you start counting how many chapters it takes for the lead to connect the dots. I don't have the patience for that in this story, unfortunately.

Aggregator gang
I'll follow it to see what happens but I mentally checked out of the story at chapter 8

The story might be little predictable but it's a good read along with the nice art. 😄

So are the ML's parents his biological parents? is he the only with black magic? I'm confused. Why does his own family want to kill him? I need/want spoilers.

@R32D
Yes, Im pretty sure his parents are his biological ones. He is also the only one with black magic due to how everyone has hated him from birth. No clue why they want him dead, probably because of succession or something

Something I still can't tell for sure: does Nocton think he's using/been using his powers on Valrose? Or that something else is compelling her?

@Streetwreck Both of them believe that he had used his hypnosis on Valrose, neither them nor the readers know for sure yet if his hypnosis would actually work on her.

This is strangely frustrating? Why doesn't he just confess already? Aaron should too. Why don't they just be honest? I wish to see some lovey-dovey moments but that seems to be far off.

Users who are viewing this thread