Everything Was a Mistake

ayo if there's any ktls, proofreaders and typesetters interested, come join us cash me outside how abt that

I am on my knees for the team for this massive update, holy shit!

On a side note about the story: I am so lost lmao like I understand everything so far but I have SO MANY QUESTIONS

WTF IS GOING ON I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST GONNA BE ANOTHER TRASHY VILLAINESS STORY—! Anyways, parody scans is a real one for releasing so many chapters at once

i was anxiously reading the latest chapters all scared cuz of Nocton’s outburst/behavior and all of a sudden I see “Chile...” on the side, had me laughing hard when I saw that idk why.

Ya Nocton is scary but BOI is he hot!!!

this is actually one of the few time ive seen a so called "villan"-ish lead be an actual villian. Most of these characters in shoujo are often just petty assholes who are villians/villanneses in names only .

edit: nvd its the same shit.

edit2: still gonna read it though inject that villannes shit right into my veins

Group Leader
I got goosebumps, I thought that what the description mean that Nocton would be the villain is that th original MC will fall in love with the villain and Nocton as the villain will fall in love with Alice. Oh boi, who would've thought that my premonition is wrong?

This story is incredible, the twist about the original MC and ML was incredible. Definitely mind blowing.

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS, one of the most mind blowing and unpredictable story manhwa I've read

100/10 for sure! (Honestly I thought that the most mind blowing would only be Trash of the count's family but I changed my mind after reading this)

Did the translators MTL this or something? There's so much awkward and unclear wording and they can't even get the pronouns right for the subject being talked about.

Contributor
I am half-swooning, half-exasperated by the misunderstanding-laden angst of the story. I like misunderstanding-wrought drama when executed nicely though, and this title does it with an unusual mystery twist. That may be what distinguishes "Everything Was a Mistake" from other Villainess stories out there. I also appreciate the
switching perspectives every now and then
because it helps me understand the characters' motivations better and
keep the ML from being too wayyyyyy out there

Suspend your disbelief, grab a popcorn ala -Latte Ectrie, and watch the four characters move frustratingly around each other in circles as
prophecies, predestined fates, and murderous families
come in between & among them.

My brain hurts, there is too much contradiction and the author is forcing too much plot that its bad. Even including interruption and misunderstanding in every conversation.

The title is exactly how I feel after reading 10+ chapters of this.... I really thought this was gonna be a nice isekai love story but nahhh, I was a fool 😂
Will keep reading but brain hurts help
Also, if you're like me, you'll hate the first 10 chapters but once you hit chapter 15.... It's a little more tolerable

Just want to say thank you to the parody scans, y’all are amazing!

Also I’m here for this wild ride of a story lmao

Art looks hella nice, but the dialogue sounds a bit jarring and the transition from one scene to another feels....rather choppy at times. Not sure if it’s part of the original work or the translations as I myself don’t understand a single word even if I try to look at the raws anyway lol.

Nevertheless, thank you for the translation and massive release.

There's a lot of people saying brain hurt and do believe me, the novel is as much as a "mess".

The translator did a good job except for some minor mistakes. But if you still found your brain hurts, it's really cause the story is not that well-written despite having a good premise/idea/concept/twist

Users who are viewing this thread