Everything Was a Mistake

Fed-Kun's army
Parody scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bless you for the update and MASSIVE UPDATE<3you are amazinnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Duroa should high tail it out of there! I've been anxiously binge reading this since since evening and I can't even imagine how it must've felt for readers who had to wait a week.
God this story's messed up and I wish Duroa never ends up with the ml
Edit: For anyone curious about this story, you should give it a try. Just know that you'll be extremely anxious turning the pages since the story is extremely engaging. I was dying not knowing what would happen next!

Just binged the whole series and truly am enjoying it so far. Too much is going oh, though. I personally prefer simple plots, so this could just be a me problem.

oh my gah last time I checked it had only 2 chapters. Thank you so much for translating! T_T

Chapter 17 and Chapter 19 really builds upon the Villian (Actual) ML
Which he is really misunderstood from the beginning. Brings that vibe of being a complete asshole to Valerose. . . But those chapters really built his character to the point where Id root for him.

thanks TLers for your hard work.

Welcome to "Everything was a mistake", the manhwa only topped in plot threads by the likes of "lamia orphe is dead". I was quite shocked by how unique it is in some aspects, definitely a must-read if you like this genre

This manhwa is pretty unique on its own which is great considering this type of genre is becoming more generic. The 4 main characters are really something else, I am in awe how depth the each character. The male lead is easily the stand out in the story, I honestly hate him in the beginning but I came to like him more in the more chapters.

Is this how it is TLs? Drop a couple chapters and then gravity bomb us?!

Well keep doing it then

Oh god, only c5 and I can feel all the chara are bxtch and MC is a lost sheep, so Idk if I need to upset about it or laugh about it

Not the best manhwa but it's a pretty interesting

Edt: lol, no, sorry, my mistake. Only got to c12 and I already don't want to continue. This is not bad tho. All drama from c1, the plot and pace (an appear of side chara) are obvious for the author's convenience only. The no other topic but their relationship issue, plot is little bit scattered I say.. not my cup of tea :v

I honestly feel for the dude. Because, like, come on! Look at the way he grew up. Of course that doesn’t make it right but, he is trying. And although he isn’t 100% different from the story she read, he still IS different. That’s thanks to her getting involved with him. She gave him a reason to be different. Since she became close to him while he was still young. Not to mention that he’s also trying with her, because he cares for her and doesn’t want them to separate.

The way she views him because of rude things he did, were just misunderstanding and a boy not knowing how to properly express himself. I honestly can’t really blame him for the way her acts. Yes, he isn’t innocent but, come on, you have to agree that he just wasn’t shown the right way to do things.

Also, I get from her perspective he seems like an all out bad guy, and I don’t blame her for thinking that way, I just hate how we know the reason for his actions and she doesn’t, so she just looks like she being extra mean to him. Hurts my heart to see him hurt man 😭😭.

(Alright, I’m done ranting.)

There's too much thing going on at once and idk why i hv this kind of feeling that this will be the manhwa that stretch the same plot all over again until the "actual thing" happened. I guess it's for some reader but it ain't me

Decent read. It isn't self insert fic, nor does it really give fan service. It has a plot and focuses on it. The plot itself isn't a WOW, but it's not boring. Slow to build, but it does set itself apart from the rest. If you plan to read it, read up to at least 20 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread