Everything Was a Mistake

Actually Duora didn't drink 'Memoria's thread' that brings back forgotten memories
what she is actually drunk is 'Imperfectio, California' it's a potion that manipulates memories

It was Nocton’s mother behind it I believe because she’s knows Duora is Nocton’s weakness

@Shoko0505 Yea I felt the same, then I saw the name of the novel lol(also on the off chance it does, does whiskey squad mean anything to you?)

What does he mean a few drops of holy water does not hurt him? He drank a whole glass (Which I assume he's calling as 'a few drops') but from earlier chapters he drank a glass of holy water too and was bed ridden because of it?

Like what?

This story is confusing trully. I feel like the author badly needs a great editor who can guide them on how to piece together the plot of this story.

Omg everything is a mistake all right. This is ridiculous but I love the story. It’s so different from everything else.

Also I’m so frustrated and sad for Norton.

Thank you for translating!!!!

The author is so talented..twisting the characters in a lot different way..this is a masterpiece if you ask me..the pov from each character comfort me, so that i won't judge them too early..
But too much misunderstanding that can easily cleared by talking..instead they left unspoken..urghh

@Acciunt Sorry, I have never heard the term whiskey squad before your comment. Would you care to enlighten me? You can't just mention something and leave me hanging right? That just makes me extremely curious. Please and thank you.

Why is nocton's family that way? I don't get the reasoning for it? Is there any reason provided why their family acts that way? I don't get it. This story is going in circles. Things are so complicated because the can't get their feelings and decisions straight. Well i like it though because it's a bit of a change compared to other stories where they stick with the role and duties of the character. In this story, it's more like they're still finding what exactly their roles will be and because the ml and fl are so dense. Hahahahhaha.

Story would have been much better if Edgar is legitimately the villain and not a love interest.

The author is just going to write off the shitty part of him with misunderstandings and being treated poorly growing up to make us like him.

I initially found it tense and interesting because of the idea of how she was going to escape the chains of Edgar who is op and psycho but now it's looking real basic.

@Shoko0505 ohh my bad, long story short name of my friend group and your name combined with what you said made you seem like a guy I know, so I thought it would be funny if it was

@Spookie

Well he is the villain, but because of the difference in timeline of his childhood, this world is now different too.

We are all biengs of our biology and our environment. His redemptive aspect comes from the existence of a Duroa immune to black magic in this new world.

This is so much....I'm honestly siked! I love it so much. The story went in a direction I didnt expect and im constantly on my toes for what going to happen next. Kinda chilly how the characters have so much tension between them in each chapter but the chapters always end with the cover photo with the two of them in each other's arms.

hello, i just recently found thia gem and absolutely love it! thank you so much for translating this!

quick question, is anyone having problem such as blurry images from ch 21 and so onor is it just me and my provider?

Is it me or does the art style look similar to another webtoon? Not that theres anything wrong with it but the more I read it the more that it bothers me that the characters look similar to another series. I’m not talking about the novel cover btw LOL

Dex-chan lover
I could only make it through like 8 chapters.
This is such a toxic relationship, Nocton is such a monster asshole and yet she still stayed around him for so long, why?

It's like when the girlfriend stays with the boyfriend even though the boyfriend just abuses her gah this is so bad

I definitely have mixed feelings about this.

Nocton is a serious asshole that would abuse his relationship with his own friend and would even make others suffer. Yet the problem is that he has a horrible mother that constantly abuses him and made him unable to trust anyone.

But dude, if you love Valrose so much, tell her the truth. Stop blueballing us all with this constant circlejerk.

Users who are viewing this thread