Everything Was a Mistake

whoever said this whole fucking thing is a giant cocktease is right, dont read this trash.

Wait so I’m confused, the mother wants Valrose to marry Nocton, but if she never interfered in the first place wouldn’t they have eventually gotten married anyhow?

i wonder how the author is going to solve these years of hurt and misunderstanding, oof. nocton's past is really messed up, but that doesn't invalidate how he's hurt valrose so much :"(

Oh well, the author's making Nocton the victim, Valrose somehow looks bad in this situation for not being understanding.

This is a strong character driven story, with characters creating the plot. The misunderstandings happen precisely because the characters are who they are. The characters are very consistent.

This story has a heavy and mysterious atmosphere and slowly paints the world as we go. It will make you question initial assumptions. It is meant for a slow, enjoyable read rather than a fast action packed one. In terms of what type of story it is, it is excellent at what it does.

If you prefer more plot driven stories with some mystery and more action, then "It looks like I've fallen into the world of a reverse harem game" may be more suitable for you.

So I normally solved this by logging out but I have problems with reoccurring errors on the latest chapter, nothing seems to be solving it right now, anybody else got this?

This is so painful to read...
They make this so complicated when it's not really that complicated... Little Velrose was always by Nocton's side and it sucked that she is changed now. It can't be helped oh boi...

im on chapter 1 and i already want to kill edgar. ok now im on chapter 2 and now i sorta see why he did that. but still its infuriating, the way he acted when she gave him a gift

The fact that they take everything at face value frustrates me to no end. Don't they think that it's all mighty convenient and SUS because of it.

Fed-Kun's army
She's lived in that world for 10 years and still thought of the humans there as characters made up by words?

Aggregator gang
everything was a mistake sounds so misleading compared to the alternate name "everything was a misunderstanding"

* reads title *
"just like this manga lol"

Just hope the ML has good ending. The FL messed up everything then wonders why the ML doesn't love the original FL.

Such a fascinating story. Kind of a twist from the typical I transmigrated and now I am a villain story. I also like how Alice (the original FL) is really nice and a likeable friend. Thank you translators for sharing this amazing story with us!

Users who are viewing this thread