Everything Was a Mistake

We caught up to the WN thats been translated so far. Unless someone has chapters going past 46.

Bruh this story gives me stress every single time cauz everyone is misunderstanding everyone and dialogue is last thing they think of. Ml is scary and dangerous with his powers and actions, Fl is selfish and stubborn which makes her more human but it can be annoying cauz she only wanna be good with her friends without hearing the other side. Having said all of that, I still wanna know the next thing thats gonna happen cauz it’s not predictable at all!!

The translations are good but the Dialogue itself are extremely chunky.
Art is nice.
A bit different from usual villainess manwha.
Ml is legitimately scary.
Good but not great.
Not bad

It's too much, it's almost like a torture mange, people mistreating Nocton and hurting him because they have dreams that he's super evil but they're just dreams and he didn't do those things. There's no end in sight
Gotta drop this tbh but the art is nice

I don't understand what is going on? Which one is Alice? Who is the brown hair guy meant to be? Is he important? Why does the mum want to kill the king? Does the blonde guy know the girl is his love? Why not talk to her then? If the Duke love FL, why not actually arrange a marriage?

@BlueMe
the blonde guy Arron likes alice (Yee she dyed her hair before) but because the oath he gave her and because he knew her under different last name and he himself was disguised (as the brown haired guy in alice memory) he probably is hesitant to meet her with his true identity cauz he doesn’t know how she will react (Yee Arron is a coward chicken) , on the other hand, Nocton thinks Ruoa is under his spell to be his friend so he thinks that if not for the spell she would hate him, he also thinks that because the spell is only to be his friend, she won’t love him (Yee he have zero self confidence cauz his abusive mother)
in summary: nocton is a coward with zero self confidence, Arron is a coward too, alice is too dependent on her ability, and ruoa is blind, dense and selfish. And because of all those weaknesses the main characters have, Everything becomes a mistake ;)

Very interesting story with quite a few twists - there is some trouble with the engagement thing on Nocton's part - a small plot hole they tried to fill in and did so rather poorly. Still I rather like this story and am very eager for an update.

Some parts are confusing but the art is decent and the concept is interesting. There are a few plot holes here and there but I feel like after that gets noticed it would be "fixed" in the next chapter (although poorly, in my opinion). Suggest to give it a go and judge for yourself... 7/10

Boy never like the ML. The reason the 3 of them dont trust norton is because:
his brainwashing ability, his temper, and the fact that he never understand what his fault and only apologize because our MC told him too. Like one minut he say he loves you, the next thing you know he allready stab you.
To be honest is like dealing with stalker with power to control everyone.

this manhwa is really frustrating. the the stupid, blind, selfish Female Lead.. the coward Male Lead.. the protagonist and her DREAMS it's only dreams but she's going 99% accused and painted ML black and the last our double coward blonde. i already semi-drop this but like everyone else once i don't have anything to read i decided to come back just for the art.. then get double meh feeling and frustrated again and want to drop it again... this cycle.

I'm sorry but the ML is just too annoying for me to like. I know he's supposed to be some misunderstood character who becomes redeemable in the end, but I can't quite taking a liking to him at all.

I'm dropping this then maybe resuming it when the characterization becomes more bearable or when I have nothing else to read. Thank you to the group for translating tho! But I suppose this story just isn't for my tastes sadly

Users who are viewing this thread