Evil Knight - Ch. 4

Ok...so anyone born with purple hair and red eyes is a witch then. I wonder if I'll gain powers too if I dress up for Halloween

aight, it'd be more interesting if she like actually fought with dudes instead of passing out or being conveniently saved, ironically, by plot armor.

ok if the previous soul was actually a witch and not just people being judgmental of her appearance, what the heck was she doing everywhere she went? and how the heck was she captured in a small village if she's so mighty???

So, Im thinking shes the daughter of the witch who cursed the emperor or something like that. Either way the fact that her appearance is so unique means most will be able to point her out. I wonder where well go from here.

Dex-chan lover
There's that weird castle built into the shape of an arch again.

Fed-Kun's army
the fuck ? Why did she go back ? Is she the dumbest person ever ?

Oh lol, the witch he's looking for I guess is the same as her XD unless I'm seeing wrong or all the witches look the same. Knox was surprisingly cute and nice while playing with the bird, but then he turned out into someone scary talking about war. It's a nice mix, haha. owo

Ty guys! Fighting! 😁

@Akera93 lol, she didn't go back to the place she was about to be killed, this is a new city in a new kingdom and coincidentally, it holds the same beliefs about witches and people with her hair and eyes' color (it's not her fault to be ignorant of those aspects since it's a different kingdom and certainly their information is not disclosed to other places -just as she stated in this chapter-).

Regarding that, and how she was lost with the wolf, I don't think she's being dumb, she probably just wandered around to be able to understand the place she's in and decide her further actions. That's something normal and smart of someone who's trying to survive (just saying).

Users who are viewing this thread