Evil Knight - Ch. 8

why is that town so far away from his location, they both walked within one morning.

Double-page supporter
@Nimi Because "plot and logic", also known as
shit writing for the purpose of driving a certain narrative

Dex-chan lover
Getting real sick of this poor me, sudden potential for growth, back to poor me bs

I think she's obviously going along with these people so they can take her to lione. She's letting them lead her. Atleast I think so?? Unless the author has no idea what he's writing
Bit anyways, thank you for the translation

The whole situation about r*ping young women, selling them, and then killing them it's seriously making me furious and disgusted af, wtf. I hope all these b4stards will die soon >:l

Btw, so she's not a witch then? I'm reading a novel about a girl who transmigrates into a witch's body (the most powerful witch in history and the worst villainess ever) and in her new life, something similar happens. The MC indeed took control of the witch's body, but in the end, it's not of much use since she can't use magic or make external use of her power, so she's basically useless (at least at the beginning).

The only thing that the previous owner left her as proof of a witch's body was her physical features, a huge amount of mana, and a bunch of tools the villainess created before dying. That big amount of energy is a key aspect of the story, but it doesn't help her to be invincible or something, so just having the original owner's body by itself is not really that helpful.

Anyway, in that novel, it's said that the reason for her to not be able to use magic (despite having so much mana), it's because the soul of a witch it's the core of their powers, so if a new soul and a new mind were to came into the original magic body, it would be as if they were mere mortals because the spirit (mind+soul) is the one who creates magic, not the body. But in that same novel, as the story develops, she's able to use more of the characteristics of her new body (even if so far it's not magic), due to be able to understand it better (which lead us to the possibility that a trained brain with the potential of a strong magical body, it may just need to find a soul with certain affinity to the previous owner, to learn once again how to use magic or maybe obtain some of the characteristics of the original owner).

It'd be interesting to know if the MC here will be able to develop towards somewhere related to the powers of the previous owner or not.

Ps. I do agree with some here, the pace in the story is a little odd so some things feel a little rushed and others a little misplaced (for example here, I feel like we're losing some insight and important details). At some point, I feel that the author or artist is losing a great opportunity here, but at the same time, I find some interesting, nice, and worthy of praise elements. Can someone tell me if this is the first work of the author? Does this have a novel? Idk, I'm gonna look for more information after finishing the chapters, I'm definitely curious about his/her work.

Edit: Ty for sharing this with us, I really appreciate <3

Dex-chan lover
This poor lil brother getting kicked and beat up all the time lmao

Users who are viewing this thread