EX-ARM - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Emergency Mode

Long-strip supporter
Man, at this point, using the bomb just feels like its not going far enough....

Wow, this manga is actually decent. What a find.

Thank you for the chapter!

man the manga is amazing compared to the anime adaptation lol, it just looks ugh and feels rushed, thank you for the translation.

So Molau WAS alive. I knew he had to be alive, yet connected on some neural level to Elmira in order for the EX-ARM to work. It’s interesting to see that Number 13 is just the shoulder and not the whole part above the forearm. We also get to see what the adaptation showed in the beginning of it’s first Episode: The flashback where Akira was involved (with EX-ARMs 11 and 12).

I’m loving this arc. Hopefully the next Chapter is released soon.

Dex-chan lover
finally. doo doo MC going to do something about it, instead of trying to save the renegade android and allowing it to continue to kill people.

the eleven on the part of the ogre that opened makes me wonder if they installed an ex-arm in it with intent for akira to use it

@Demonee That’s just the pattern on the back. It looks nothing like the font used for designating EX-ARMs. Besides, we see that EX-ARM 11 is the right forearm, so there’s no reason why the number would be on the back. And it’d also make no sense, because that would just be a huge risk. They (well, Shiga) don’t trust Akira, seeing as how there’s a restraint on his hacking abilities. No one wants an EX-ARM going berserk and tearing the city apart like back in 2020.

On their own, EX-ARMs are already OP, but they become even more so when pushed to their limit:

• No. 17 can focus a huge blade that sliced a whole mansion in half.

• No. 13 got an upgrade, when Elmira merged with the Bipod, being able to activate multiple crosshairs. It’s currently obliterating Tokyo with it’s “Emergency Mode”, random Spacial Displacement.

• No. 00 possesses insane hacking capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread