Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I feel about the narrative, but damn is Auto mode a cool skill with fantastic artwork.

Auto battle, is simple and pure badass and flex.

Auto travel/collect is something that will never get old(lol rafting down a river and waterfall for optimal travel time)

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh yes. The classic "My weapons are useless so I'll turn their own weapons against them!" gambit. A tried and true tactic that rarely ever fails.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Auto battle r quite reasonable, no harm done no battle count...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Makes a lot of sense tho.
He could decapitate that one so fast because he used the attacks of 2 others against each other. Meaning that with each enemy that falls it'll be harder and harder to use them against each other and if only 1 enemy is left standing auto mode will have to figure out how to defeat one of those 1on1 which might take a bit more time.
He actually used all 3 of them to attack that one, but the claw one didn't do that much

Thanks for the new chapter!
The adventurer guild was being very mean to the MC (and the receptionists, I mean c'mon, forcing them to count and appraise MC's drops without overtime pay or extra help), what's even the benefit if they don't acknowledge him and constantly scold/doubt him for doing the quests that they posted. They obviously know that he had an unique skill and still treat him like that. He could just go to another guild (commerce guild) or to independent merchants to sell his stuff and get a better treatment. I also hope they do something about these idiot unique-skill-holders A-rankers that ruined everybody's test.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!
The adventurer guild was being very mean to the MC (and the receptionists, I mean c'mon, forcing them to count and appraise MC's drops without overtime pay or extra help), what's even the benefit if they don't acknowledge him and constantly scold/doubt him for doing the quests that they posted. They obviously know that he had an unique skill and still treat him like that. He could just go to another guild (commerce guild) or to independent merchants to sell his stuff and get a better treatment. I also hope they do something about these idiot unique-skill-holders A-rankers that ruined everybody's test.
Mean spiritness raises ability much much faster than you can ever think.

However Japan reality just tells them to jump off the train or a school building.

Aggregator gang
This is serious... THE AUTO SKILL LETS YOU USE KUNG FU! (congrats if you know the reference)

Dex-chan lover
Feels a bit goofy to have the fight time double, and then open up with him straight decapitating one instantly, lmao.
They probably get more wary to his fighting style (they're not normal ghouls)

Users who are viewing this thread