Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Conclusion

Double-page supporter
Man those last chapters with that fight sceen is actually so good. Like this is a relatively standerd, mid manga but that fight was amazing. One of my favorite fights in manga fr

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
now he just needs to take the place of that fraud hero...
If that's an observer from the Adventurers Guild, then that'll be a simple matter. There were witnesses for Gaine's disgraceful conduct as well, as I recall. It'll be even worse for him if the investigation connects him to the creation of the Ark Wyvern, and how he pulled it off.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 - It says that she is MC’s stepsister

https://mangadex.org/chapter/be4f12bb-b4a3-4b91-841f-f4258ef08432/23

Chapter 12 - It says that her father (a knight) died and Claus’s father was a close friend to him so he adopted her.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/0633d7ec-d644-4198-8b06-316c32cbcdba/5
Adopted?
Well we can agree that they're not blood related, but shouldn't the technical term be "adoptive" sister? Stepsiblings come from one parent from a previous marriage. To be called a stepsister, then Claus's father should have married Liz's mother, which I don't think he did.

Dex-chan lover
now he just needs to take the place of that fraud hero...
Hero here at least is merit based, not based on blood ( e.g. transferred from another world or royals who descended from a hero from another world or born with hero silver spoon )

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever produced that cooking set will now make a fortune. Imagine the publicity: " Cooking set so sturdy and sharp it can even cut through the scales of a dragon"

Dex-chan lover
If that's an observer from the Adventurers Guild, then that'll be a simple matter. There were witnesses for Gaine's disgraceful conduct as well, as I recall. It'll be even worse for him if the investigation connects him to the creation of the Ark Wyvern, and how he pulled it off.
After the original case got thrown out due to nepotism, they're gonna make sure this one sticks. Almost bringing a Lich out of a dungeon is one thing, but creating a Black Dragon is something no government is going to let slide.

Users who are viewing this thread