EX-ARM

gettin pretty mixed vibes from the comments but i am gonna check it out cause most people say its either ok or pretty good

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@lovemodsman
80121cc81724a95983b6d2a49637e619.png

Fed-Kun's army
I am so sorry for this manga and to be honest it's not at all a bad manga actually it's pretty good, but well crunchyroll did something awful to it.

I watched the first episode and half of the second because I like to watch car crashes and I actually got a headache. The worst part is, the anime was so shit it ruined the first bit of the manga because I was just constantly reliving the nightmare that is crunchyroll funded animation.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's about time they change the cover. Translation up to Vol. 5, shouldn't the cover be the fifth volume's? And like, the cover for Vol. 1 is rather ugly lol

Group Leader
@AnotherRat Yeah, I'm not crazy about the cover for volume 1 either. I think Mangadex usually uses the 1st volume cover to represent the whole series, though...but I could be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Talon13184 You should know already that MD uses the most recent Volume Cover the translation is up on. Like, if raws are up to Vol 15, but the translation is up to 8, MD cover should be the Vol 8 cover, not the 15th nor 1st cover. Is there any option available for you, who are the one uploading the chapters? Btw thanks for the translation, keep up the good work!!!

Aggregator gang
EX-ARM is a fantastic sci-fi story. It's a shame the anime adaptation was so bad.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems the manga is getting canceled due to how badly the anime was received.

Manga ended like 2 years ago. It was the sequel that's ending, though its just finishing, It didn't get cancelled because of the anime

Users who are viewing this thread