EX-ARM

I feel so bad for the Author/Artist, they didn't deserve an anime like that

Double-page supporter
LMAOOOOOOOOOO😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They really did the author dirty like that
UxmDO2l.jpg

Well, take the positive side of the anime. Probably the sales of the manga will increase because of how bad the anime adaptation is. Still, feels bad for the mangaka/author who make this decent art.

Glad we can all agree that this manga was robbed of a good adaptation.... shame.

Heard the anime became like berserk I can see why they did it for this manga but they did the author dirty he didn’t deserve that

i was laughing my ass off with my mates streaming the anime on discord the other day, didn't expect the manga to be good, damn, 8/10

This manga is great for you who is waiting for your favorite list but don't want to do anything beside reading manga. Its has mediocre storyline but you still can enjoy it since the art style and the action cut is quite good. The author/mangaka has potential sadly the anime distain their names. Its sad knowing that manga such as "isekai smartphone" gets a better anime adaptation than Ex-Arm ( sure it would still be bad but atleast it would have been much better than what we have now)

Group Leader
All the comments about the anime...I'm kinda glad I didn't bother watching it. I only saw the trailer and that was enough.

Users who are viewing this thread